What's the best time of day for you?

• drax1
  • 05-15-2014, 01:04 PM
Being an empathetic hobbyist sucks. Unless the lady gets into it, I can't enjoy it either. Not long ago I had a 9:00am appointment with a provider. She had a killer body, but was half asleep. Dead fish syndrome!. I even paid extra for msog. ha ha What a fool was I?

I've had my best appointments at 2:00 -3:00 pm on weekdays. I was just wondering from the ladies if there is a better or best time when you feel more into the activities?
My optimum time that I am the most energetic is between 12 noon and 4 pm. Unfortunately that does not work around some peoples schedule so I drink energy drinks before hand

Being an empathetic hobbyist sucks. Unless the lady gets into it, I can't enjoy it either. Not long ago I had a 9:00am appointment with a provider. She had a killer body, but was half asleep. Dead fish syndrome!. I even paid extra for msog. ha ha What a fool was I?

I've had my best appointments at 2:00 -3:00 pm on weekdays. I was just wondering from the ladies if there is a better or best time when you feel more into the activities? Originally Posted by drax1
I personally enjoy activities, during the early morning hours. I'm usually not "half dead" until after dinner time..8pm(ish).
While I'm resting up for the next day, most women are up and catering to their activities. So naturally, they are a little drained around the early morning hours..
Do feel free to check out my website
Aprilmay.adultway.com
Sex at night. BJ in the morning. Quickie K9 at lunch. Perfect Day.
9:30 or 10 a.m.

I'm a breakfast monger.

Really missin' my 9:30 this week.
I love early morning appointments, it helps me start my day off right
Between late morning to early afternoon wkday, noon to mid afternoon on a Saturday. Definitely not evening, being that my mornings begin early
  • Sonya
  • 05-15-2014, 03:20 PM
My mornings begin at 7am. So 10 is perfect. Ive had a nice soak in the tub. Ive had my coffee. Gives me time to get dolled up and ready to play.
  • drax1
  • 05-15-2014, 03:26 PM
It looks like we have a consensus growing. Mid-morning to mid-afternoon best for ladies. ; )
I love 8 or 9 am - still have remnants of morning wood, my balls are still silky from morning maintenance. Ladies don't like 5oclock nut shadow.

Hard to find ladies ready to go that early though. Seems most hookers get up at the crack of noon.
  • TheDr
  • 05-15-2014, 04:53 PM
Between late morning to early afternoon wkday, noon to mid afternoon on a Saturday. Definitely not evening, being that my mornings begin early Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You're always professional so I'm not sure the time of day matters... but I guess I would agree not to f**k with you early in the morning!! Lol
Judging from the comments it looks like I play on the later side. I need to change my screen name to "the headliner". Well, that could have a double meaning....nevermind.
Daytime after 9 usually works for me.
I prefer…9:30am through about 2pm, then again in the evening between 6 and 9.

Weekends differ, as I travel quite often during that time.
I am going to get rich!

" The Trick/John clock"

I am on the phone now with the infomercial people.....

Send me a PM to be the first one for this clock.