Verification frustration

Do any of you guys that have been at this for a long time ever feel like newbies. I mean I've been hobbying since aspd but still find it hard to get verified. Looking back at the ladies I have seen I see why. Unlike the hobbyist, the providers seem to come and go relatively quickly. Providers that I might have seen a few weeks ago and could vouch for me are no longer in business. And the latin agencies aren't always good at providing references unless its for each other.

I wish we had system here where we could give a provider a password, she would go to our profile , type the password in and she could see where we got approvals by other providers. After a session with the hobbyist, the providr would go back to our profile and type in her secret password and that would turn into an approval by her.
the more approvals/oks by reputable providers should make it easier on everyone.
I would imagine that if its frustrating trying to get verified its just as frustrating for the ladies to verify us.
I'm going to try p411 one of these days just have to do more research on that option
  • Sonya
  • 05-16-2014, 05:15 AM
What you just described is basicly p411
Yup......that's p411
Currently, for me, between p411 and being an active member of Eccie screening is a complete non factor. Prior to those two though yes and it made booking appointments a bit of a hassle.

Honestly p411 is a great tool and is worth every penny
  • drax1
  • 05-16-2014, 08:48 AM
I am a newbie and P4 has been berry berry good to me.
I can send you a invite to p411 after a session and navigate you through basically not having to go through the long drawn out process of being a member, and you get 6 months free. I do it often
p411 is the best!
P411!
  • cr76
  • 05-16-2014, 09:50 AM
Some mentioned having free time on p411 - is there a way to test it?? Trial run, basic membership before upgrade??
Some mentioned having free time on p411 - is there a way to test it?? Trial run, basic membership before upgrade?? Originally Posted by cr76
Just jump in feet first.

The price of annual admission will easily save you 2x that much yearly with better decisions.
46 OK's and still no fried chicken.
With two solid provider reference you are eligible for a 6 month free trial, no credit card needed, no strings attached.

Please fill out the regular client application here:
P411 Client Application

If you have two provider references, fill out our short form here:
P411 Client Application - Two References

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Always,
Gina
I wish we had system here where we could give a provider a password, she would go to our profile , type the password in and she could see where we got approvals by other providers Originally Posted by the fatman
P411 has granted your wish...
With two solid provider reference you are eligible for a 6 month free trial, no credit card needed, no strings attached.

Please fill out the regular client application here:

P411 Client Application

If you have two provider references, fill out our short form here:

P411 Client Application - Two References

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
This is the best way to test drive it. P411 makes my panties moist
I will see you and vouch for you as well OP. :)

~