Whats in your provider kit?

• Sonya
  • 05-16-2014, 07:41 AM
Everyone has their bag they bring to outcalls. What do you always keep in your bag?

Heres mine. Condoms. Small, médium and large. Wrist and ankle cuffs with matching collar. Butt plug. Dildo and vibrator. Lube. Waterbased and silicone . A flogger. Baby wipes. Tons of hotel shampoo. Floss and toothbrushes. 4/5 unopened packs of stockings. Few pair of thongs .Butterfly nipple clamps. Black patent leather heels. soft rope
Gentlemen, is there other things you think we should always have?
  • mr666
  • 05-16-2014, 07:58 AM
Aspirin, mouthwash, female condoms, maybe the Kama sutra.
  • Sonya
  • 05-16-2014, 08:15 AM
Oops forgot to mention mouthwash and gum. But thanks for the reminder, im almost out of gum:-)
  • drax1
  • 05-16-2014, 08:28 AM
Cash and an envelope
Well damn !!! That's quite the bag of tricks.
I prefer not to need the floss. I like mine clean shaven when I dine. LOL !!!
So when do we meet ???
Cash and an envelope Originally Posted by drax1
Good point drax ........
And covers .........
Don't forget your Tazzer. (sp)
  • Sonya
  • 05-16-2014, 08:35 AM
Well damn !!! That's quite the bag of tricks.
I prefer not to need the floss. I like mine clean shaven when I dine. LOL !!!
So when do we meet ??? Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
Ill be available after the 26th
I love that bag of tricks. Can't really think of anything else that needs to go in there!! (except maybe Stella accompanying you with it)
I bring myself dressed in classy dress and heels….and condoms in my purse…that's all!
Condoms, Alltoids, sexy lingerie under my dress and of course myself. I need to update my bag like Aonya! Now that's a bag of tricks alright!
  • Trey
  • 05-16-2014, 11:30 AM
If you ladies do carry any defensive items it probably would be best not to list them. For me all I would like her to bring is a sexy outfit. I bring my own rubbers.
I bring myself dressed in classy dress and heels….and condoms in my purse…that's all! Originally Posted by samantha thom
I'm with you Samantha!

I wear lingerie ALL the time, even when not "on the clock", so my lingerie, thigh highs, garter belt (if needed), are on underneath my conservative yet sexy attire.

I ask the gentlemen while having that "before date" conversation of his ...size *giggling* as I don't like walking around with multiple sized condoms, in my purse. (I do bring 2-3 condoms just to be sure and because I MUST go multiple rounds to be satisfied) *wink*

I've never had an issue or didn't have something that the gent may want. But then that is where the "before hand" conversation comes into play.
If I know a guy likes handcuffs, whips, etc.. then I can bring the big bag. Although most seem to enjoy just me. *grinning* And I'm ALWAYS done up to my BEST (hair, makeup, fresh breath, shower, etc) when I meet anyone, regardless if it's the first time or the 70th.

*curtsy*

~Genesis Nicole~
Condoms and sexy lingerie in my purse. Mouthwash. I feel like if he wants toys, he should ask me to bring some. Otherwise I would load up entire incall for every outcall lol.
A bible and a Glock 19. Fried chicken in case you get hungry.