So what gives Alyssa?

Booked two weeks in advance with the address to the incall given the night before and the usual texting back and forth we've been doing over the last month. Only to wake up the next morning to find a PM from you cancelling with no reason. And completely ignoring any communications asking if you'd like to reschedule.
Is this how you treat a lot of guys who try to see you?
Maybe she heard about your lack of tainted skills. My taint tent revival will be stopping in Houston this summer.
^^^^ Will the legendary 1.3" of dangling death be on display at the revival?
Not unless there are fried chicken nuggets.... (speaking for myself)
Some of these ladies just don't give a shit, but Alyssa doesn't seem like one of them. Seems uncharacteristic for her. Wonder if there is some back story here. But dude, I hope you get it worked out with her because it's clear you really wanted to see her.
Not this woman's biggest fan, but this does seem out of character for her. She takes her business VERY seriously, so I'm kinda surprised by this...oh well.

Seems odd....something's up with that. Hope it works out for you.
  • TheDr
  • 05-17-2014, 10:19 PM
ATF aside, I agree with IG, the lady is all about her business! Her focus when it comes to the business side is quite admirable. This seems out of character... ijs.
You probably posted something on the board that pissed her off.
You probably posted something on the board that pissed her off. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
Stop reading my mind, SJC...it's just creepy, lol!

Btw...I'm thirsty.
She is whore. She doesn't need a reason to leave a fucktard hanging......there is nothing special about her......not the first time......won't be the last
^Yup. She slings pussy. What about that would lead anyone to believe that makes her reliable?
You probably posted something on the board that pissed her off. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
nstfuasw
  • Trey
  • 05-18-2014, 12:16 AM
You're a grown woman babe use words.
^Yup. She slings pussy. What about that would lead anyone to believe that makes her reliable? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
She seems rather reliable to me...ijs. But I don't sleep with her (though YM and I Are still hoping for a three way)...