If the ladies only knew

• drax1
  • 05-18-2014, 10:10 AM
If the ladies only knew what guys go through to get ready for a date, then maybe they'd understand how hard it is for us when they cancel.
Next month, I'll be turning 69, again. I try to stay in shape by doing a push-up every morning, Then I go to the end of the drive, get out of my Hoveround, and take a lap around the cul-de-sac,
On date day, I get started early. I get out my box of wipes and give myself a thorough cleaning. You know I like to smell fresh. A little dab of brill cream and a shot of mouthwash and I get dressed, About 2 hours before date time, I take 2 blue pills. I've got to make sure they are working before I leave. It's a safety issue, my Buick doesn't have air bags. Then I send a text for the incall location and program it into my GPS. The ED pills react with my Alzheimer's medication and I sometimes forget where I'm going.
Anyhow,* I park in the handicap zone so my wheel chair hoist has room to move. The hotel manager usually comes out to help and never suspects a thing. All this, does work up a little sweat, so I always bring some extra wipes to freshen up again. Don't worry about the eczema, it's not contagious. And,* I'm not about to let that other thing ruin our date again, so I don't just treat it, I attack it with Phazyme. Thank me later.