Professional photos for providers

I've done a lot of photography: weddings, events, and plenty photoshoots. If any of you providers want to update your photos, PM me and I'll send you my portfolio. Some of yall really need good photos! Lol
Theres no charge, just wanting to have some fun.
I too have an iphone that takes photos. I've taken shots at weddings (when your drunk), professional sporting events( when you put on dum bass face paint), at work (when you fall asleep), and in the bathroom (so I can send my junk to impress providers).

Surprisingly enough, I am also willing to barter services with you. You don't even have to come to my studio (mothers basement), I am more than willing to come to your incall.

Call soon, slots are filling up fast.
www.pbyd.com

This is a professional studio that will doo a great job, charge you a fair market rate and not expect you to play instead of pay.
  • Trey
  • 05-20-2014, 07:37 AM
I don't know what these guys are talking about I think this is a great deal. I could use some pro dick pics of myself. Everyone knows the chicks love to receive dick pics! Just think I can now have this guy take my dick pics for me free. Pm sent.
I too have an iphone that takes photos. I've taken shots at weddings (when your drunk), professional sporting events( when you put on dum bass face paint), at work (when you fall asleep), and in the bathroom (so I can send my junk to impress providers).

Surprisingly enough, I am also willing to barter services with you. You don't even have to come to my studio (mothers basement), I am more than willing to come to your incall.

Call soon, slots are filling up fast. Originally Posted by citizen44

At the end of the day, Everything always costs
Blah blah bunch of haters on here! Decent photos at pybd, just lacking some creativity and pop. I'm not trying to barter for play, if that were the case I would have said so, not trying to get a bad rep on eccie. I've worked with many women, never have misrepresented myself.
Although I can see how "just wanting to have some fun" can be mistook. Oops! No play ladies, just fun with photography.

Sexy photos btw Alyssa!
I don't know what these guys are talking about I think this is a great deal. I could use some pro dick pics of myself. Everyone knows the chicks love to receive dick pics! Just think I can now have this guy take my dick pics for me free. Pm sent. Originally Posted by Trey

Blah blah bunch of haters on here! Decent photos at pybd, just lacking some creativity and pop. I'm not trying to barter for play, if that were the case I would have said so, not trying to get a bad rep on eccie. I've worked with many women, never have misrepresented myself.
Although I can see how "just wanting to have some fun" can be mistook. Oops! No play ladies, just fun with photography.

Sexy photos btw Alyssa! Originally Posted by VICtorious
I've done a lot of photography: weddings, events, and plenty photoshoots. If any of you providers want to update your photos, PM me and I'll send you my portfolio. Some of yall really need good photos! Lol
Theres no charge, just wanting to have some fun. Originally Posted by VICtorious
Um yeah right.
  • drax1
  • 05-20-2014, 09:46 AM
Do you sell Advocare too?
Not the best way to go about it but maybe...book an appointment with a lady and see if at the beginning she would love some cute pictures of herself! Don't do it after the session...we don't look the best after fucking a dude down. Most cases they say no cause frankly they don't know what your gonna do with those pictures and they don't want to take that chance...and you can't blame them! But there are still some that let hobbyist take photo's...so you have a chance!

I would never let an hobbyist take my photo again...what they think is cute, usually isn't! I know...

If you want to gain the ladies here respect as a photographer...PUT UP AN AD IN THE BUSINESS SECTION OF Eccie WITH EXAMPLES and become a legit Eccie Photographer! Period...