URL / Website: www.chloebelle.bz
City: WLR
State: Arkansas
Address: Near Kanis and Shackleford
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long/blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sexy and fine as hell petite spinner. Beautiful face, lips, and brown eyes. Pics are accurate, legs for days, cutie with a booty, and everything about her is what I look for in a companion.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice one PTH! You brought back some great memories for me! I think it’s about time....if she will have me.
Your clever lines also had me LMAO.
Dude!. She's been on my list for a long time. Schedules and opportunity never seem to line up when she's here. I wish I didn't read this but I'm so jelly.
Good review, friend.
Great review Buddy! She knows how to entertain.
She is one hot lady! Nice story about your adventure! I really enjoyed it. I have never had the pleasure of meeting her, but I’m soon going to change that. Thanks for the excellent review sir!
Thank you gentlemen 🙏
She is ONE of the BEST!
Jack and Jill went up the hill, they each had a dollar and a quarter. They came back down and Jill had 2.50, do you think they went after the water??
Yes. It was sparkling water. LaCroix to be exact
Jack and Jill went up the hill, they each had a dollar and a quarter. They came back down and Jill had 2.50, do you think they went after the water?? Originally Posted by austin88998833

When I heard that, they only had a quarter each. Inflation.

Great review Parttime!!!
Chloe is truly a fine lady who "gets it"!
Can't recommend her enough!!!!!
Wish I could have an overnight with her!
An hour with Chloe seems like two minutes; always ends way too soon!
I have been needing her badly, and now you had to go and write this review to make my cock ache even worse for for her!!!
She is one hot lady! Nice story about your adventure! I really enjoyed it. I have never had the pleasure of meeting her, but I’m soon going to change that. Thanks for the excellent review sir! Originally Posted by farmncityboy

I guarantee you will be glad when you meet her!
You will kick yourself for waiting so long!!!
When I heard that, they only had a quarter each. Inflation.

Great review Parttime!!!
Chloe is truly a fine lady who "gets it"!
Can't recommend her enough!!!!!
Wish I could have an overnight with her!
An hour with Chloe seems like two minutes; always ends way too soon!
I have been needing her badly, and now you had to go and write this review to make my cock ache even worse for for her!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Thanks Tuck! You couldn’t have said it any better. An hour with this lady doesn’t do her justice.
An elegant lady, built to please and sweet as candy. Nicely done!
After rona leaves, if/when Chloe comes to NWA again I'm definitely going to get an appointment. Nice review sir! (high five! )