Bodyworx are they back?

I saw an add from bodyworx on another forum I wonder if they are back ? Anyone have any intel??

Thanks
to be specific: they are advertising on oh2 again. Same account as before, so appears to be legit, but that’s all I know.
Hopefully it's not the police running the ads like last time.
I don’t think it was ever established the police were posting ads for Bodyworx. My recollection is that BWX was concerned about the backlash from the Plano STR bust and disappeared. The Plano bust ensnared a bunch of women who used to work at BWX, so it was reasonable to expect cops to start digging into BWX based on that connection.

I don’t know if any legal action came from that, but if it did it was after BWX stopped advertising.

At least that is my memory of it. Someone with better commands of the facts will hopefully provide details that tell a more complete story.
I don’t think it was ever established the police were posting ads for Bodyworx. My recollection is that BWX was concerned about the backlash from the Plano STR bust and disappeared. The Plano bust ensnared a bunch of women who used to work at BWX, so it was reasonable to expect cops to start digging into BWX based on that connection.

I don’t know if any legal action came from that, but if it did it was after BWX stopped advertising.

At least that is my memory of it. Someone with better commands of the facts will hopefully provide details that tell a more complete story. Originally Posted by TinMan
I live in Plano so this was maybe a bigger deal to me.

1.) busted an AirBnB arrested a provider with outstanding warrants (for assault) and the "proprietor"
2.) "proprietor" doesn't spend more than 24 hours in jail, charges dropped later
3.) ads appear again on rubratings
4.) police announce sting operation focusing on "massage website"
Yeah, but wasn’t the sting using the accounts of the outfit that got busted (i can’t recall the name at the moment)? BWX was tangential to that operation, having been the previous employer for some of the women nabbed at the short term rental.

BWX was close enough to the fire that the chick running that shop actually posted something from one of BWX’s account asking for legal help. She left the state shortly thereafter.
  • Nill
  • 06-26-2024, 08:35 AM
That was The Bungalow girls. The group that left BdWorx and someone ratted them out, allegedly.
After the bungalow raid bodyworx Shut down their website and anything affiliated with that name, but kept on going UTR until everything cooled down. Brooklyn just texted me saying that they kept their handle on Eccie and Oh2 Just because it was easier than starting a whole new account. The legal help she needed was to get out of the lease for the Spa they were Using at the time. I’ve only ever seen them at an apartment since then.
Bungalow! Thank you! And thanks for filling in some of the other gaps in my recollection. I saw on oh2 where BWX confirmed much of what misterman just posted.