If your last provider could review you, how would you do?

Did you get to the appointment on time? Physical appearance? Skills? Did you cry after?

Most important *drum roll* : Recommendation?
Why do you care? You just made part of her car note...

And you left happy.... The other 3 swinging dicks before you, are the ones on her mind.
Well i would say yes. Lol She was joking about want to make a copy of my...
She would have a lot of typos due to her continual laughing about my performance and 1.3" of dangling death.
Why do you care? You just made part of her car note...

And you left happy.... The other 3 swinging dicks before you, are the ones on her mind. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
The one's on our mind is the difficult
clients. Smh
  • Old-T
  • 01-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Did you get to the appointment on time? Physical appearance? Skills? Did you cry after?

Most important *drum roll* : Recommendation? Originally Posted by gregaustin
Hmmmm....... Given who it was, I would take a guess she would say:

On time? YES (I'm O/C about being on time).
Appearance? THE DEFINITION OF AN AVERAGE OLDER GUY
Skills? MEDIOCRE, BUT TAKES DIRECTION WELL
Cry? I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD IT WAS DIFFICULT TO TELL
Recommendation? YES. GREAT COOK AND GIVES AN ABOVE AVERAGE MASSAGE

Most important *drum roll* : Recommendation? Originally Posted by gregaustin
On time? Yes

Appearance? HWP late 50's male. Pretty damned ugly and hung like a hamster, but I trim the hedges and I was clean. (At least I sure hope so.) So I took care of the things I control.

Skills? What skills? Developing skills requires accurate feedback.

Cry afterwards? Nope. I'm an old ugly guy that just had sex with a pretty lady. I'm grinnin'.

Recommendation? She didn't say she never wanted to see my sorry ass ever again. She didn't puke or laugh out loud (at least in my presence.) That's always a good sign.

I always worry about being "acceptable." I tip for good service and to compensate for the poor lady having to spend time with me.
Remember this is all fiction and I hope nobody points out that this is a "self-review"

Date
: 12-28-14
Hobbyist: cpalmson
Phone: will provide after contact
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3007
City: Panama City Beach area
State: Florida
Address: In town
Appointment Type: His place
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, breast worship, DATY, BBBJCIMNQNS, cuddling, BBBJ, Missionary
Session Length: Hr.
Fee: $$ (I should have paid him)
Hair Length and Color: short brown
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average looking guy, HWP, you can tell he works out.
The Rest of the Story: This is the 5th or 6th time we've been together. I met cpalmson back in Sept/Oct, and we have met regularly since then. TCB is straight forward via text. I meet him at local store where he then brings me to his place. All of our past dates have been straight forward GFE on my part, but cpalmson hints at expanding my horizons with overnights, different activities, etc. I'm very new to this, and he is going slow with me. On this date, we just texted each other and followed our normal routine.

Once back at his place and in the bedroom, he starts to kiss and caress me as he slowly undresses me. He takes his time to nibble on my neck and suck on and play with my breasts. While doing this, cpalmson starts to finger me moistening pussy. Eventually, he strips down to his boxers and lays me flat on the bed. From there, cpalmson begins to dine at my nicely shaved pussy. He takes his time by beginning to lick my outer pussy and works his way up like eating an ice cream cone. He teases my clit from time to time while sucking and licking. I begin to feel the rumblings of an O coming on. Cplamson senses this and ups the intensity by slowly pressing his thumb into my asshole. This pushes me over the edge as he starts sucking on my swollen clit. I begin to squeeze his head and hold him in a vice grip as I cum and cum and cum. Cplamson doesn't stop. He keeps sucking, licking and thumbing me. After the series of Os begin to wane, cpalmson backs off and lets me recover. I had to tell him just how good that was and felt. It was probably the best head I've ever received.

Now, it is his turn. Cpalmson strips down bare and I notice he is clean shaven as well. I guess he wanted to surprise me today. Now, the one thing about him is that he cums quick and hard. Barely has he laid down, and he's ready to pop. He's trying to get me to go down on him before he blows. Luckily, I take him in all the way while he releases his load. I swallow every last drop. We collapse into each others arms and caress each other for the next couple of minutes. It is so relaxing that I almost fall asleep in his arms.

After about 15 minutes, I ask him if he wants to go again. Cpalmson enthusiastically says yes! I go down on his reviving member and slowly bring him back to life with a BBBJ. Soon enough, cpalmson reaches for the cover and suits up. He climbs on top and slowly slides in. It feels good. He just stays there for a few seconds before he starts to pump in and out of my pussy. I start to moan and cry out as he goes faster and harder. After several minutes, cpalmson cums again. Back we go into each others arms for a few more minutes of peaceful bliss before we clean up and get dressed. As we are leaving, cpalmson hands me his gratuity.

Cpalmson is a gentleman and always treats me well. I might have to take him up on the offer for expand my horizons. Maybe we should do that on an overnight. Regardless, I know he will eat my pussy the way I like it.

Recommendation: Of course!
The high mark of this thread has just been set.
So if we get a good review the appointment would be free?
dang, what a useful entertainment tool this could be
Good review doesn't equal a freebie. ..lol
In that case girls would do freebies for good reviews (we all know this doesn't happen wink wink)
LOVE THIS THREAD

Oh and I always liked the movie quote that said something like I was so good the girl gave me back the money!
Forgot which movie
They can . i have the same screen name on Naughty reviews . plus a TER white board .O ther than that ask them . My 2cents
I probably would do OK. I mean I've still got hair, all my teeth and I don't wear elastic band pants so the physical appearance thing should be fine.

Just in case though, I always bring some fresh pastry from an amazing French bakery at the end of my street. My ATF has a particular weakness for their éclairs. I made her blush the other day when I asked her if she thought there was anything particularly Freudian about her preference for the cream filled phallic shaped pastries.

I figure that trick always get me at least a 'meh' on the recommendation question.
.... I made he blush the other day when I asked ... anything particularly Freudian .... Originally Posted by gregaustin
Freudian, you say?