Anybody enjoy horseback riding?

• fawn
  • 07-16-2009, 06:09 PM
well i love to ride horses and that looked hot but the horse didnt
look like he was having fun.............
I've been horseback riding before and enjoyed it! That however, is just is bit too close to that eh hem taboo subject, which I'd rather not mention. I'm very open minded, but I just couldn't do it.
I didn't watch it all the way through so I hope it did not go awry of the rules. I just thought it was funny.

I tried horseback riding. I thought the poor horse was gonna have a heart attack. But it was a blast even without a lady riding backwards in front of me.
I would be too damn afraid of falling off! LOL!
I didn't watch it all the way through so I hope it did not go awry of the rules. I just thought it was funny.

I tried horseback riding. I thought the poor horse was gonna have a heart attack. But it was a blast even without a lady riding backwards in front of me. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
Oh no, no...you didn't. The clip was cool. It's just me. Hell, I had to get used to my dog being in the room when I was doing the "do", lol. Now, at home I get it so infrequently that the little "bitch" (female dog...gosh I'm that that harsh, lol) could be on the bed staring me in the face and I wouldn't care, lmao.

I'm sure some married men can relate...take it when you can get it...oops sorry I digressed a bit.
Thanks, FMH.
Now my SO will start questioning why I am sitting down at the road on my horse.
I could never tell her I am waiting on that gal to show up and go for a ride.
Not sure the horse was really necessary. But I'd ride her anytime.
LMAO - ssssshhhhhhhhh FMH quit telling my fantasy! I never have done that but always wanted to try it...

I got a couple horses up here that wouldn't care as long as they could only walk or eat.
...I would be afraid of getting horse hair in my cooch...lol