I need to apologize to all my clients and friends

• fawn
  • 07-20-2009, 06:40 PM
To all of you guys that have been trying to contact me through phone calls or emails and I haven't been responding to either one of them I am truly sorry, I went into the hospital last week and was diagnosed with a bleeding ulcer I was in so much pain they gave me morphine...Then they sent me home with a ton of
prescriptions most of them pain killers that keep me knocked
out..hopefully i will be back up and working by next week...
again I am sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you...
thank you, FAWN

If you need anything, let me know. I was worried about you today when I didn't get a response to my text. Thanks for letting us know. Love ya girl!
I apologize Fawn!
Oh, jeez! I am so sorry. I had a friend with one and he said it hurt more than anything he had ever experienced. (I am told that passing a stone is worse but I am glad to have experienced neither.)

Best wishes and take care of yourself!
That is NO fun!!! Keep "us" girls that love you informed.

XO
Becky
  • CSI
  • 07-20-2009, 08:51 PM
fawn,

Sorry to hear of your bleeding ulcer. Yes, they are very painful. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

CSI
Get well soon!
Fawn - I am very sorry to hear that you are ill, and I hope that you feel better sooner than later! Thinking about you!
papa
  • fawn
  • 07-22-2009, 11:31 AM
just wanted to let you all know i did go back to the er yesterday (thank you ms max) had a few more test and a change in my meds and today i actually feel like im going to live...but i really wanted to say thank you to everyone that has sent me text, email and pm's and phone calls...i have meet alot of wonderful people on here and i am truly lucky to have done so......im sure
i will be back to the ole ms fawn soon....

thank you to my Big Guy that got me put ahead of
everyone else in the ER....i know everyone was wondering
who is this lady....and why is she getting this kind of treatment... well baby i will have to thank you properly when i get better.....