URL / Website: -
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: 132nd and Q
Activities: Massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin, but not skinny. Perky little boobs and a nice butt. She was wearing a mask so I didn't get a great look at her face.
Recommendation: Yes
wow Mae must be a new name they are using there. I have been there about 30 times and never received a tiny bottle of water there.. I might have to ask for one next time?
Mae (or May) is not new. I had her a couple times several months ago. Pretty much the same as the OP, nice experience but nothing off the chart. Rather mechanical IMHO.

wow Mae must be a new name they are using there. I have been there about 30 times and never received a tiny bottle of water there.. I might have to ask for one next time? Originally Posted by merz28
wow Mae must be a new name they are using there. I have been there about 30 times and never received a tiny bottle of water there.. I might have to ask for one next time? Originally Posted by merz28

Yeah in all the years they have been open haven’t ever seen or been offered a small water bottle. It’s always been a small cup of water out of the little water machine in the lobby.