psychotic stalker Ladies must read!!!

This hobby asked for a 15 min app i told him im sorry i can't do that, So he said ok ill go with the hh I said ok,so after he was in my area an I gave him my room number he told me he wasn't gonna stay or pay for hh of my time an companionship,He said he only wants 15 min to talk an that's what I'm gonna get. I specifically said I'm sorry hun I don't except those kind of time frames. He said I don't care I'm stopping by, I said I'm not gonna answer. so he knocks at a different doors walks up an down the hall way knocks an bangs on random doors.Calls 20 times in a row with in 5 mins, sends multiple threats that he was gonna report me cause I didn't want to talk to him for 15min an post a bad alert on me if I don't answer my phone an let him in, then the last txt from him was "Let's be friends"...Now please ladies tell me wth kinda person that is?!?... I don't know his name but I have his number its 210-8**-6**6 and 210-4**-0**5, drives a silver 2D space ship kinda looking with a sunroof. Please be careful with this person, thank you.

Staff Edit: Do not post any phone numbers or other contact info. Anyone interested can contact the OP via PM. CZ.
report him to the moderator!! thats scary ass bullshit!
Glad you were safe! Scary as hell though.
Thats crazy and there is no excuse for that type of behavior. This is also why it is good to stay in decent hotels, staff would have been able to deal with this issue in a timely manner, and most of the individuals who behave this way typically don't go to the nicer places.

Stay safe.
NO WAY. That same guy has tried contacting me before. I caught on to his suspicious behaviour and refused to allow him service. He threatened that he was friends with a cop and would turn my phone # in. And threatened to tell the management at my apartment complex about me. He has called me from a random HEB off Austin HW once. Scary to believe you saw him in person! He talks about being fucked in the ass with dildos. I wonder what he would do if he actually got alone with a woman. He comes off as the rapist type the way he talks. He's been calling me for months now. He must have my # saved. Can you describe him for me if you can please?? this really worries me.
I suggest either getting Ring Central or Google Voice.

You can block his number. Especially if he is calling from different phone numbers. Please screen harder than just getting a first name.

You are lucky that he did not act nice until he got in your room and then flip out.
make sure that you have the moderators know and give them the number maybe they have the access to find out who he is through his number and ban him before he hurts someone or gets himself hurt