Help! Anyone know if she does bareback Greek?

Are you sure will survive a session with this elephant? While I understand that there are as many tastes as there are hobbysts I for one reckon that no hobbyst in his right state of mind would like to visit this provider.
Absolutely, DK. It's the only way she takes her Greek. Her pimp will tell you differently, but that's all part of the foreplay. Let us know how everything works out.

Leave him be, Tits. You were offering to turn a cutie into a raisin a couple nights ago.
You've convinced me that I am in the wrong state of mind. I will simply shower with her.

Are you sure will survive a session with this elephant? While I understand that there are as many tastes as there are hobbysts I for one reckon that no hobbyst in his right state of mind would like to visit this provider. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Good to know. I'd hate anything come between the flesh on flesh contact.

Absolutely, DK. It's the only way she takes her Greek. Her pimp will tell you differently, but that's all part of the foreplay. Let us know how everything works out.

Leave him be, Tits. You were offering to turn a cutie into a raisin a couple nights ago. Originally Posted by Gates123
Tits this lady has a right to cater to what ever the Market will support. Even Silver would take a run at it, a run right by......
my god who cares that is enough ass for 5 guys
"Everybody do something else"

Can somebody translate that part for me?
I believe she's gently trying to tell Skirtchaser79411 to stop calling her.

"Everybody do something else"

Can somebody translate that part for me? Originally Posted by amishgangster
Tits that a great promo for your web site, you standing between those ass cheeks, being squeezed.
  • Devo
  • 06-05-2014, 12:30 PM
Tits that a great promo for your web site, you standing between those ass cheeks, being squeezed TILL HIS HEAD EXPLODES.... Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Corrected your quote to give him a big one time draw to his wank site, and permanent relief for our eyes and sensibilities.

I am thinking a scene just like the last 15 seconds of last Sundays game of thrones episode..........

http://youtu.be/H4KJoPnxXcE

Sorry, I couldn't get the vid to embed, what I tried did not work....