Things We Know about TBone

Alot of people only know he has been around for along time and who his main squeeze is. Some do not realize you have been around as long as Chipper and even TGO.

So, I think this would be an interesting thread to see what we really know about Mr. Tender Lovin.

This thread is to be fun. It is not to start anything negative or be mean about anything...
I know who his main squeeze is.... she is a very classy gal!
I think Tbone is actually F0x. And his main squeeze is sPhunter.
Goat Herder, I mean Big Jake, How could you double insult Fox like that? Fox is a cutie and sweetie and to say he would date something that looked like SPHunter. That is just wrong on SO many levels.
I do not own a single goat.
I do not own a single goat. Originally Posted by Big Jake
That does not mean you do not KNOW goats intimately.
Notice my wording. I do not own a single goat.
  • Jack
  • 05-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Do you rent them by the hour?
I know he thinks Kelly TNT is awesome! That's for sure.

Yep.

~Kelly TNT
So, we still need a few of his friends to chime in like Chipper. Or maybe they do not want to admit they are friends with TBone?
I'll admit I'm a friend of TBone's. From what I know he has impeccable taste in women, likes to go deep sea fishing, and seems like I remember him drinking Corona's. Just to name a few.
What I can say is he is a stand up guy. That means alot in my circle of friends.
I have known TBONE for about 8 years now, I met him and Becky the same day at the lodge. What do I know about him!
He is one hell of a friend.
He is from NY but I don't hold that against him. He makes NYers look bad he is so nice.
He will not lie to me.
He will not throw another hobbiest under the bus.
Underachieving Ladies say he is cute.
He can't help you with provider intelligence. He is totally PW
  • Trexx
  • 05-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Hey TBONE great to meet you last night at the social. And thanks for covering my ass a few times here.