Tim Tebow Does It Again

This time, to the Jets.

You can love him, or hate him. But there is one thing for sure. He is Tim Tebow, 24 hrs a day.

He has been his entire life.
Man that last drive was awesome. You could almost see it in the Jets eyes when the Broncos escaped their own 5 and got that big first down in the final minutes to start Tebow's march............
  • Trey
  • 11-18-2011, 01:43 AM
He will be fun to watch for a little bit. But when you play like that its a matter of time till he gets blasted and winds up hurt.
They have won by beating some not very good teams. Yes they beat Oakland but this was after they loss their QB and Carson was not ready. The Jets offense is terrible. No running game and a so-so passing attack. You realize just how good the Texans are on offense and defense when you watch a team like the Jets.

Denver's problem is that while they can win a very low scoring game, against a team that can score like Houston, Green Bay, New Orleans, Steelers if they find themselves behind more than 10 points they do not have the offense that can catch up quickly.
  • Seedy
  • 11-18-2011, 05:41 AM
They have won by beating some not very good teams. Yes they beat Oakland but this was after they loss their QB and Carson was not ready. The Jets offense is terrible. No running game and a so-so passing attack. You realize just how good the Texans are on offense and defense when you watch a team like the Jets.

Denver's problem is that while they can win a very low scoring game, against a team that can score like Houston, Green Bay, New Orleans, Steelers if they find themselves behind more than 10 points they do not have the offense that can catch up quickly. Originally Posted by BigLouie
All true BL, but one intangable Tebow has, that can't be taught or aquired, the man is a winner period. His attitude is infectious, and I believe his teamates feel it. No he is not a great quarterback, and probably won't be. I sure as shit wouldn't bet against him.
Bullshit...the one intangible is that he's the Baby Jesus Reincarnate...his dad won't let him lose...
  • Seedy
  • 11-18-2011, 09:41 AM
LMAO.....your probably right
What I like about Tebow is that the management didn't want to give him a chance. Then the season came and they sucked. People begged for Tebow, but again they were like he sucks so we'll put him in so fans can shut up and realize how bad he is. But what does he do? Go Tebow...... WINNING
  • Rezo
  • 11-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Whenever he give up football, he will have a hell of a career as a public motivational speaker. I bet his energy takes command of any room he enters.