DON'T BE A VICTIM THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!

I HAVE INCLUDED A LINK TO A SITE OF SOME USEFUL INFORMATION THAT SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED BY EVERY ONE WHEN XMAS SHOPPING! http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/atasc...f9e0459c6.html
thanks for the link....everyone should be on alert!!! it's bad out there..

I was on my way back to the stores on Friday (early)...forgot to pick up some additional items..but on my return visit decided to take the motorcycle instead of the car due to parking being miserable and I can just park the bike up on the sidewalk...

As soon as I'm walking along the side of the building (leaving) 2 stocky Hispanics came out of NO WHERE..scared the shit out of me...I stepped back quickly (had one bag in one hand and my helmet in another) the bike was between them and me I stepped closer to my bike placed my helmet on my seat..and went to put my shopping bag in my saddle bag..when I look up and noticed they are about 8 feet from me...and looking around like they are about to do something...when I step back and pulled up my jacket to expose my 9 strapped to my side.....they stopped dead in there tracks and proceed on a very different path away from me.

I did go back into the Best Buy and told their security what happen and what they looked like, cause I know they were up to no good and it's just a matter of time before they attacked a woman.

Everyone needs to be alert of their surroundings..and "LOOK" around when you walk out with your purchases...

Be safe out there.
A gun toting, bike riding provider. That is soooo hot!
I love a girl that rides a bike,carries a gun and sports off some 38g