New House For Me! :)

I'll be out of commission for the next couple of days...just fyi.

I have bought my first house without the assistance of any one man in particular (although I won't say without the assistance of men, lol) and I will be moving and settling in during the next couple of days!

I would really like to thank all my wonderful male friends here (you know who you are!) for making this dream come true for me and my family!

Don't miss me too much...I'll be back ASAP.

Dana
I'll be out of commission for the next couple of days...just fyi.

I have bought my first house without the assistance of any one man in particular (although I won't say without the assistance of men, lol) and I will be moving and settling in during the next couple of days!

I would really like to thank all my wonderful male friends here (you know who you are!) for making this dream come true for me and my family!

Don't miss me too much...I'll be back ASAP.

Dana Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Congratulations!

Cheers,

bcg
Congratulations, I already told you I was really happy for you!

Miss Dreams
Congratz on the new home!
Woo hoo! You must strip naked and run through the house yelling "It's mine. Allll mine!"
Yep. Congrads on the new place. Be sure to post what time you'll be running through the house naked!
  • MrGiz
  • 01-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Congratulations!

Looking forward to our upcumming date!

Giz
Congrats on the new place.... I know how exciting that can be.
Woo hoo! You must strip naked and run through the house yelling "It's mine. Allll mine!" Originally Posted by babee
Hey, I'll even pay to watch that.*

Cheers,

bcg (hey, I'll get what kicks I can any way I can)

* I probably should have said, "I'll buy that for a dollar!", but the caffeine just don't work like it used to, and it's been a while since I saw RoboCop last...
I have bought my first house..... Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Don't forget your tax credit.
Congrats on the new home.
Congratulations!!
I'm glad for you.
Congrats
congrats! I hope that you will enjoy it for many years to come!!
Congrats!!!! Hope it is really a joy in all things.