Ladies what's your feelings about other providers contact you about possible clients?

I'm not being rude nor am I putting anyone on blast. My question is straight forward. I have been with different people in the past. My job keeps Me away from time to time. So when I get a provider requesting at least three reference it makes it difficult. Because now you are calling up someone else... not only requesting if I am good person but I am sure it makes the other provider feel not worthy of my attention. I liken it to seeing if my ex approves me. When I have done this before it made my next visit with that previous provider somewhat unpleasant. Basically they feel like I rejected them and that was never my intention.

Please tell me your view.

Do you as providers feel like your being rejected because of being called by another lady who is about to get my business instead?

From my experience it basically has led to hurt feelings. ( I know that this is what is it is kind of business but I don't want hurt feelings for anyone)

Very Respectful
I don't do references unless they reviewed me.

But by then you can tell that I saw them anyways and I feel like that's what the reviews are halfly for anyways
it's a good question, and it can apply among many professions.. such as Doctors, who call the previous Doctor to transfer medical records. but it's business, no need getting chapped about it, although deep down you probably can't help feeling a little bad.

this thread would do much better in Coed.
I don't feel bad or jaded giving a reference. Always nice to help a fellow provider out. You're not our boyfriend...you're a client.
I don't mind providing a reference either. I want my clients to be happy and have fun in their HOBBY. I've often helped them choose another lady to see. It's all about variety. They always come back, so I don't know why a lady would have an issue?
Men are here for that strange sextation. If they have great regulars, then they know they will be back with a big smile hopefully. Or, a wtf was I thinking...
The ladies are more than happy to pass me on to other ladies ...
And then there are some ladies here well known to not provide the reference and yell at the guy for wanting to see another provider.
That's been my experience in the past. Hurt feelings...anger... frustration. Some girls act like I'm trying to change from AT&T to Sprint to Verizon. They feel cheated
It sounds pretty immature for them to have issues. It is business. I pause and think about our time for a moment, send the info, and go on about my day. I'm not yours and you're not mine, by any stretch of the imagination, however nice of a time we had. Even for business. Some I am glad seek someone else, others I at least hope come back, and appreciate when they do, as we all have choices. But mostly, glad that they are staying safe, and having fun.
I want to thank you all for your input on this. I respect all of your opinions on this issue and taking the time to write your perspective about this issue.
+++1

I don't feel bad or jaded giving a reference. Always nice to help a fellow provider out. You're not our boyfriend...you're a client. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I don't mind providing a reference either. I want my clients to be happy and have fun in their HOBBY. I've often helped them choose another lady to see. It's all about variety. They always come back, so I don't know why a lady would have an issue? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Wrong forum. Hobby related questions belong in Coed
I don't mind helping fellow ladies out
I met some cool chicks here but I've also noticed there's a couple ladies here that don't like to reply to reference messages about a client!! One client even once told me the provider just didn't want him to take his business elsewhere;/ like wow really ..we can't all have fun and share!!?? Haha
I've always wondered this as well.

I only use providers I plan to see again as a reference. If I wasn't going to see them again, I would feel guilty wasting their time answering a request. Also, if my reference didn't respond to the reference request, I would be hesitant to see them again without an explanation.