This Will Sound Crazy

A client reached out the other day and said that 2 providers from the listcrawler stole a French bulldog puppy out of his new litter. I am not saying one way or other to be honest. But he is offering a reward. So if anyone knows about this puppy or the girls please contact me. It sounds like nothing to most but after my dog of 9 years was stolen I understand the pain of just not knowing. At least closure helps alittle bit.
An alert, why ?
"this will sound crazy"? why do you say that? you have never said a thing that was less than coherent and believable.

A client reached out the other day and said that 2 providers from the listcrawler stole a French bulldog puppy out of his new litter. I am not saying one way or other to be honest. But he is offering a reward. So if anyone knows about this puppy or the girls please contact me. It sounds like nothing to most but after my dog of 9 years was stolen I understand the pain of just not knowing. At least closure helps alittle bit. Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
This alert of SO very general. And it doesn't fit very well in the alert section although losing a dog/puppy is something to be very upset about.

Although I completely understand that you wish to be of assistance to this client, he would be better served to create a new topic, and just create an alert himself sharing his experience.

Or post it in a review.

Having a third party "alert" tends to never work out very well.

I wish him good luck finding the puppy. But this type of topic probably won't go very far without more specifics, even if it's moved from the alerts, which someone might do that here in a little bit.

Best,
Elisabeth
"this will sound crazy"? why do you say that? you have never said a thing that was less than coherent and believable.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If you're really bored she says that she goes by her real name. Google her and sit back and enjoy.

EW is of course on point, a 3rd party puppy being taken probably doesn't belong here.
Your concern does not surprise me
Nice of you to be concerned and get involved
I am more anxious to enjoy our time together Tuesday
Your as sweet and caring as I have anticipated.
I'm looking forward to having fun and sex with you
BRYAN69
Lol...
Your concern does not surprise me
Nice of you to be concerned and get involved
I am more anxious to enjoy our time together Tuesday
Your as sweet and caring as I have anticipated.
I'm looking forward to having fun and sex with you
BRYAN69 Originally Posted by bryan69
I'd bring her a French bulldog puppy to score points and hope for extras.
Google her and sit back and enjoy.
Wow, just wow. Only made it to Zuckerbook. Every time I think I have seen it all...

I hope the dog gets found. Bummer. No chance he took off by his own choice?
I'd bring her a French bulldog puppy to score points and hope for extras. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Damn I wanted to PM you...but you don't allow that I see lol
Damn I wanted to PM you...but you don't allow that I see lol
Analeese found the dog!

I bet we can see you petting it right now...through your microwave cam!!!

So ur wanting to investigate and rat someone out over a puppy ma? Lolz is the reward that gratifying for you
Damn I wanted to PM you...but you don't allow that I see lol Originally Posted by Analeese
You're always welcome to PM me. Got several from my post on this thread.

Analeese found the dog!

I bet we can see you petting it right now...through your microwave cam!!!

Originally Posted by NTXReggie
Very possibility post of the week but only as a joke, I love me some animals.
Very possibility post of the week but only as a joke, I love me some animals.
Absolutely a joke...I have no evidence that Analeese has the dog...I just heard it somewhere! HAHAHA!

And the microwave gif was meant to be a play on the whole "microwaves are spying" quote from our fearless leader's camp this week.

I am a HUGE animal guy. I am more likely to get angry about animal abuse than human abuse. You can be certain no animals were harmed or mistreated in the making of this post!
You're always welcome to PM me. Got several from my post on this thread. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I tried to...but when I click on your profile ...contacting you isn't even an option ..

Seeeeeeeee

And I want a puppy.. since I have no kids or SO....but I would return the missing puppy if I found it... because I'm nice like that and an honest lady