AMP brethren rejoice

We are back in business, and from the Day 1 activity I can see we were sorely missed.

Welcome back!
ECCIE was missed Thanks for all those involved for making it happen. hopefully everyone can set aside their differences and focus on the task at hand.......Great AMP ladies!!!!
Congrats on getting the site up again; perhaps now everyone will realize and be grateful for its value and stop the needless and ungrateful insults and bickering. (Although I can see already from the post immediately below that some of the same old jokers seem inclined to start in again LOL)
Welcome back boy... let the game begin or continue... lol
Welcome back
waiting for your review so i can try some Bobby
This site being down made me realize how good we had it. I was checking everyday hoping this day would come. Thank you to everyone that made it happen.
When it said site closed yesterday i thought it was all for not
While you were away, a group called Children at Risk has taken the anti-traffucking battle to AMPs.

According to a local news article, from April 11, this group has decided that it needed to raise awareness about illicit massage parlors near schools, citing thousands of kids walk by these places every day. (EGADS!)

They produced an interactive map, which shows establishments suspected of illegal activities, including forced prostitution.

From the Children at Risk website;

"To identify suspected illegal massage businesses, CHILDREN AT RISK gathered data from the website RubMaps.com, a popular online review site for massage establishments that functions as the “Yelp” for commercial sex. In addition to posting sexually explicit and extremely disturbing reviews, RubMaps users also share tips with each other on what the women will do, how to work with management, and how to avoid law enforcement. Nearly every town in Texas has a RubMaps board."

That's right, fellers. "Disturbing reviews"! That's why I avoid these places. I'm disturbed enough, already.

While it can be argued that mongers are not exactly reliable sources of truth, the fact is that the goal of this group is to help LE close MPs.

So, if our clubhouse gets locked down again, or you don't want to pull over to log in and wade through Encounters to find a place to be violated, remember to check out Children at Risk for an interactive map of your local sex shop.

Party on, Garth!

BillO
  • Ashi
  • 06-17-2018, 10:35 PM
When it said site closed yesterday i thought it was all for not Originally Posted by Eyeholeman

actually i saw that and knew it was a good sign, not just because the site had said they were relaunching this weekend, but because it meant the login database needed to be sequestered (stopped) before they could relaunch the site. being an IT geek, i know you can't restart a database with users signed in. for the last few weeks, once they got the basic bulletin board software back online, you could login. of course all you'd get is the same page but anyone could login once they got back online in a basic fashion.

so i knew they were preparing to restart the full .. well some .. of the site back online. i happened to be working late doing server upgrades so i kept checking the webpage and after a few hours of that message posted, it restarted.
Anyone know if Million is back @ NYNY?
Its good to be back!
I was completely fucked (well, actually I wasn't fucking) because the board was gone. Basically stuck with the R&T's in Frisco. (Yes, both provide the needed L1) but now I can venture into Dallas armed with proper info and expectations. Thanks to all who got the board back.
Anyone know if Million is back @ NYNY? Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Million will not be back. She is in retirement mode.