Toy recommendations

I think im going to start exanding my toy collection. Even when i don't have any appointments i still need to keep myself happy. I even name my favorites lol. Any providers seen any new toys?
This is, of course, somewhat tongue in cheek, but Geez, I'd volunteer to be a new toy. Love to keep you happy. BTW, are you still weekend only?
This is, of course, somewhat tongue in cheek, but Geez, I'd volunteer to be a new toy. Love to keep you happy. BTW, are you still weekend only? Originally Posted by luv2luv

Im available during the week also
https://www.ellaparadis.com/sex-toys...timulator.html

i have it and like it Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

I have that already. Feels gooood lol
G spot metal wand.
Cordless Wand
I think im going to start exanding my toy collection. Even when i don't have any appointments i still need to keep myself happy. I even name my favorites lol. Any providers seen any new toys? Originally Posted by Carmella_love69

A must to recommend the Womanizer!
As well, if you don't have the Icicles hand blown glass massager, you definitely should try them..my personal fav is the rose
Put those two together and watch the flood gates open.
(You'll thank me later)
do providers like their men to bring toys???
Ima going to look that toy up. Sounds fun lol
I think im going to start exanding my toy collection. Even when i don't have any appointments i still need to keep myself happy. I even name my favorites lol. Any providers seen any new toys? Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
����
Gawd, I wish I could be your toy
Gawd, I wish I could be your toy Originally Posted by DrBWC

Lmao. Come be my toy. But your ass better be a energizer battery. Because i keep going and going lol
I can be your toy! Lol ����
https://www.lelo.com/sona-cruise

My SO loves this little toy. Was skeptical at first, after first trial that gave her multiple o’s it is her fave. I love to add dildos in her at same time. 🤣