Donations

Donations are for time and nothing more. Do you give donation up front or prefer to give it after time to make sure everyone is legit and no one gets in trouble.
I know I prefer afterwards and most dont mind because I have seen them before and have never mind giving it at the end. For those I havent seen before it just makes me nervous when they ask for it upfront thinking I am going to get in trouble. Comments and anyone else nervous about donations up front? Does the envelope eliminate this problem of potentially getting into trouble?
I always give it up front. I don’t mention anything about it. I give her a quick hug and kiss and set it down while she’s watching and then excuse myself to wash my hands. I only put it in an envelope if she has instructions that say to provide it like that.
If you're a repeat then after play is cool...but if you're new then I prefer upfront..in thst latter case I will peek to make sure its correct then put it outta sight.
I always give it up front. I don’t mention anything about it. I give her a quick hug and kiss and set it down while she’s watching and then excuse myself to wash my hands. I only put it in an envelope if she has instructions that say to provide it like that. Originally Posted by north65
I feel that's good for someone you've seen before, but girls on SipSap or not on ECCIE it's better to be more cautious.

I always have sanitizer with my keys so I have it with me, I won't turn my back unless it's someone that's on ECCIE.

My usual providers I'll throw it on the dresser or table and they know it's correct and will give the service before collecting or even looking at the money.

I always also throw in an extra 20-40 so if they were worried they get a nice surprise.
in sight or placed discreetly, I hate it even being mentioned if we haven’t met .
As a provider it makes me uncomfortable when it is brought up. I prefer it be placed after greeting if we haven't met prior.
Also, gents please wash your hands after sticking them in your pockets its just nice to know that hands are freshley washed
Party doesn't begin until you pay the lady for her time (well at least this lady). I require it to be upfront if a date is coming to my incall (or easily found in their bathroom or nightstand if I'm coming to their place). When you put it in plain sight there's no need for me to ask and there's no need for you to draw attention to it easy-peasy. You should make sure your date is legit long before you even make the date with her let alone before you're stepping into her incall.
Upfront payment.If you have done your research on the lady and she is reputable there should be no feeling of a possibility of trouble.
I would agree but I have had providers with all of my okay on P411 and references want personal information on me. Trust goes both ways
It also makes me nervous when a provider asks up front. But business is business, right? Also, I once gave a provider in 50 bills, probably the most awkward moment when she start looking at it to make sure it’s a legit large bill. Future references, I always bring 20s and 10s.
For a first meeting it's always upfront and checked for authenticity. After that initial meet, I usually dont even look at the donation until the time is up.
It also makes me nervous when a provider asks up front. But business is business, right? Also, I once gave a provider in 50 bills, probably the most awkward moment when she start looking at it to make sure it’s a legit large bill. Future references, I always bring 20s and 10s. Originally Posted by Kdude13
This brings up an interesting point. I would like to know if providers prefer large denominations or smaller bills. (I also realize that this question opens itself to a variety of puns and innuendo )
I prefer 20s and 10s....easier to spend.

I once had a guy give me 2 rolls of quarters with his donation..lol