NCNS

Mods if this is wrong forum please move.
This concerns Luxie in Lincoln, is close to 24 hours since scheduled meeting so thought alright to post.

Emailed her Saturday with all information for screening, received return email stating planning on meeting Sunday. She even said I sound like a total gentlemen and looking forward to Sunday. That is the only communication from her. Sunday texted her and emailed her both with no return reply.
If something serious happened to her I do hope she is safe.
She did exact same things to me I sent her all my info all exact like you the day of the meeting arrive and she never reply back to me is time to start giving her bad reviews she is just playing games
Same for me as well. I had a time set up last week. And didn’t hear from her for a bit, but did and she apologized, which I thought was great. . I have another scheduled, so we’ll see what happens. I’ve had things come up myself, so I understand to a point. The difference for me is that I notify any changes ahead of time. Hopeful that my new time actually happens....
Sorry to hear that. I’ve seen her in the past with no issues at all. Hopefully it is just miscommunication or something like that.
Unfortunately it happened again. I have had pretty good luck with other and have kept quiet here on the threads. This time we planned well in advance and checked in a few days ago too.

This is the second time in 2 weeks. It might be the 3rd time if she is the same gal I met a few years ago...using a different name. Saraxxx? I thought she might be, anyway...guess I won’t know. I don’t have time for another NCNS. I hope she’s ok, but frustrated nonetheless.
  • Luxie
  • 03-26-2019, 08:59 AM
I am very particular about who I spend my time with. If I get a bad vibe or someone does not want to comply with my screening methods, I will pass.

As for going by the name Saraxxx, that is not me. I have formerly gone by the names Arianna and Gemma (which you can tell from my post history).

Apologies that you guys have had a difficult time booking but I take my privacy concerns very seriously now that FOSTA/SESTA are a thing. My regulars can vouch for me.

If anyone is concerned about making a booking, contact me and we can work something out. Thank you. <3
  • Luxie
  • 03-26-2019, 09:01 AM
As for the OP, I have sent you a message. Let me know if you receive it.
Received and reply sent.
  • Salvo
  • 03-26-2019, 09:33 PM
Holy shit. This thread was actually resolved peacefully and respectfully by all parties. Is this real life?? But seriously, this should be an example of how to behave. Thumbs up to all.
3rd time not meeting today we were supposed to meet up at 8am and no answers via text or emails. I guess time to move on and find someone reliable!
I am very particular about who I spend my time with. If I get a bad vibe or someone does not want to comply with my screening methods, I will pass. Originally Posted by Luxie
I don’t think anyone here is asking for you or any other provider to compromise safety. I do think, however, that the gents are asking for the same courtesy that you would want extended to you and let them know you will not see them. I think that just makes good business sense on the providers end, even though there are plenty of guys that NCNS. Then threads like this don’t even get started.
I don’t think anyone here is asking for you or any other provider to compromise safety. I do think, however, that the gents are asking for the same courtesy that you would want extended to you and let them know you will not see them. I think that just makes good business sense on the providers end, even though there are plenty of guys that NCNS. Then threads like this don’t even get started. Originally Posted by booteeluvr

Yes I even changed my work schedule to make myself available. I agree just a heads up even saying no I'm not interested goes a long ways! Guess on this one it isn't just me having issues!!
I had scheduled with her in advance last November when I had to spend a couple nights in Lincoln for work. Passed screening and communication was good until 2 hours before our scheduled time. But in this case she did tell me she had to cancel because she got called into here rl job. Oh well. I had a great time with someone else.
My take is for both sides. Plain and simple if there is no contact after setting up an appointment then the offender is removed from the see list. A phone call or text is a 10 second job. No drama just remove them. There is a thousand other options
I couldn't be more in agreement with that Burk. Just let the other side know that something has come up and you can't make it. It is so quick and easy to do. Yes it sucks, but not nearly as bad as a NCNS. That is the one of the worst things you can do to someone.