KingWizard- Disrespectful Client Who NCNS & Wastes Time

It takes a lot for me to report a client, but I think everyone should be aware of this one. In October 2018 I booked an appt with KingWizard at 7pm. I did the usual protocol- texted an hr prior to confirm & gave him location details & then he never showed up. (NCNS). Then a week later he sent me a text saying he supposedly got arrested that evening & that’s why I never heard back from him. Mind you, I saw the very next day he posted a review on a lady who was in town the same time as me, but I didn’t speak on it at the moment.
In November 2018, he tried to book again & when I told him he would have to pay a cancellation fee for cancelling last time, he agreed & booked a 10am appt for the next day. He cancelled a couple of hrs prior to our appt which meant he racked up another cancellation fee & also ended up on my DNS list & I blocked his #.
This past week he’s been texting me off of his personal # trying to book again trying to get me to agree to allowing him pay a little more than half of his cancellation fees & I told him no & it was best to stop contacting me.
Today he messaged me saying “Well I guess I’ll just book with “so & so” assuming that would make me go ahead & book him, allowing him to waste my time & basically rip me off also.
He used to be a good client, but sometimes good clients go bad after a while. I think every lady needs to be aware of him & his tactics so they don’t waste their time booking him like I did. If you need more info, feel free to pm me. This kind of behavior needs to be stopped.
Kat,

I'd suggest that you ask one of the moderators to move this topic to the powder room or the Infoshare area.

This is something that should be bantered about with fellow sex workers. Eccie mods shouldn't have an issue with moving it for you.

Thanks for the report.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Kat,

I'd suggest that you ask one of the moderators to move this topic to the powder room or the Infoshare area.

This is something that should be bantered about with fellow sex workers. Eccie mods shouldn't have an issue with moving it for you.

Thanks for the report.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
If you don’t mind me asking, why? We had another thread about NCNS and it was very valuable. NCNS ruins the trust between clients and providers as a whole. In my opinion, everyone should be aware of NCNS regardless of who does it.