lolove

I made an appointment with Miss Bliss for 10am today. I have seen her several times before with NO issues. I have gotten NO response to texts to this point and had no problems communicating by text last night when I made the appointment. As you can see, I am posting here and not enjoying time with her. Disappointing.
Wow, you posted 4 minutes after your scheduled time to meet?
i haven't seen her yet, but communication with her has been difficult to schedule, to say the least. I hope she's ok.
4 minutes is a bit harsh. She’s not a flake, so I’m guessing she had a good reason. I too hope she’s ok.
People don't understand the amount of guys in Omaha that make appointments!

This hobby is bigger than you think, something probably happened.
She may have had a bigger client text her that spends more than your QV session.
You need to look beyond your front yard to see.

These girls phones are blown up from guys texting and calling 24/7. I don't think many people understand that.

When you see a girl step away and text for a few seconds; that's her next guy she's texting... as he's telling her he's on his way.

Seriously, take a step back and look around......
I know in the past she indicates some internet problems getting texts. She is such a gem that I don't believe she would play games with you like maybe providers on sipsap.
So ate you saying providers should not ever have real world issues come up?
I have had to cancel apts before. Providers are REAL people not just providers. We have real feelings and problems. Miss Bliss has a pretty good rep. Cut her some slack.
WOW give her some slack!
I hear she is worth the wait!!
I would so do her!!!
I hear she is worth the wait!!
I would so do her!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
She is and oh my how I’d love to see that!!