shave, landing strip, full bush?

to the guys--please post short reply--which do you prefer
1) completely shaved
2) landing strip
3) full bush
4) does not matter

are any of the 3 choices above a complete turn off for you?
Ms. Sherry, it's been so long since I've seen a full bush that I would love to see one and explore up close. But until that happens, I choose option 1 or 2. Thanks for asking
For me it depends.
I was down at a topless resort and for the most part, bathing suits were not much more than triangles, and few wore tops. But a few woman would rock the tiny suit with the landing strip coming up about 1 to 2 inches over the top of the bikini bottoms. It was surprisingly a real turn on for me.

So for bikini wearers, tease that landing strip, be brave and let it come over the top of your bikini a couple of inches.

I love eating pussy and smooth lips and clits that are slick from her juices are the best - for eating pussy, give me smooth and bare (no stubble!).

But for nude beaches, there's something about a full bush (think never been shaved or last shaved at least a year ago). it takes me back to the 70's when I was a young teenager and went to a nude swimming hole down in Austin where all the woman were rocking full bushes (otherwise known as the fur bikini).

So the 14 year old in me votes for full, never shaved bush.
Totally shaved, totally smooth
1. If she plans on getting the Y dinned
2. If I'm only doing digits probably
3. If we just gone FS
interesting topic i usually wax clean but full bush sounds exciting
Skylar, I think waxed clean sounds exciting. Jus sayn!!!
Shaved please.
Completely shaved and smooth like a babies but.
Landing strip? Maybe, if nicely trimmed.
Full bush? Never seen one. Don't wan't to see one.
Definitely #1 or 2! I don't see enough of 2 though, tbh...

And yes 3 doesn't do it for me; def takes DATY off menu.
The last time full bushes were in style I got crabs from a girl in nursing school. So I’m a “no” on option 3.
Complete turn-on: full bush ..... complete turn off AND a deal-breaker: completely shaved .....
Had a lot with the bush and more with the bald kitty, but I prefer the well groomed (short and proportional) landing strip with a little, very little, stubble on the edges. Of course most the ladies I'm fucking right now are balder than I am. Yeah baabee!!
Bush is a big turnon.
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2020, 04:44 PM
Totally shaved, totally smooth Originally Posted by 3 Girls at a time
This or nothing!