PerkyTetas?

Does anyone know if PerkyTetas, member ID 362907, is still around? I've tried contacting by email and text but no response. Wasn't sure if it's just me, or she has gone UTR or retired.
I think she finally gave it up. I've been trying to contact her too and no luck. Gonna miss her.
A normal provider does not provide for long, maybe a few years tops.
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2021, 01:27 PM
A normal provider does not provide for long, maybe a few years tops. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
What do you call the lifers? That were here 10+ years ago and will be here 10+ years from now?
What do you call the lifers? That were here 10+ years ago and will be here 10+ years from now? Originally Posted by BLM69
Lifers are providers that are actually using the income only for making a living, not saving for school, getting a new car, ect. So, there is no set number of years you can put to that.

IMO, a provider needs to retire from providing when she no longer enjoys what she does or cannot at least give enough IOP that she does, making the john that is paying for the service feel like he is more than an ATM machine and for him to hurry up and leave so she can get back to watching her movie she has on pause.