Curious... Do mature providers not enjoy young or young looking men?

I'm actually 47, but I have great genes and look in my low 30's. I prefer mature providers a lot of the time... like mid-50's and older. But I've noticed when I arrive, and they answer the door, they always look at me like they're surprised that I came to see them... when I ask why, it's because of how young I look. Is it rare that young guys like to see more mature providers? I kinda like the variety.... and I enjoy seeing all types. Sometime I prefer younger, sometimes older, sometimes thin, sometimes BBW, sometime this ethnicity, sometimes that ethnicity... variety is the spice of life, yes?!
I used to worry about this myself being somewhat young. The way I look at it now is that it's just a factor in chemistry between two people. A lot of providers think young, attractive guys are entitled. But you know others probably like it.

Just find somebody that gives you good service and don't analyze it too much. It's very unlikely that anyone is the ideal client for everyone. Although I think being a forty something white guy is as close to the ideal demographic for sex workers as anyone.
It's an oft industry standard for "no under 35", for mature ladies. Youth has sometimes proven to be troublesome.
if they're mature and a gentleman absolutely. I have several much younger regs.
If you are a P411 member ... or can provide references of mature ladies, then we get a feeling of your character and personality.

As far as me, considering a meeting with a younger gentleman ....relies on this.

Most mature providers want to make sure there can be a connection made for a satisfying experience for both parties.

We typically don't give the "mechanical" service which many young providers seem to do.

Another consideration is .... if you are too young (25 to 35) ... it could be too close for comfort .... when thinking of family members.

It is a subject that constantly requires tip toeing.
  • BLM69
  • 05-03-2021, 08:31 AM
If the guy is his 20s, it would be like dating someone your grandma's age if a provider is in her 60s. SMH 😅 keep in mind guys that most providers lie about their age, I recently met one that claimed she was 42, she was at least 60+ with all them wrinkles, the neck never lies! I aborted the mission
I know for a fact the ladys love older gentlemen....the one who look like Benjamin Franklin...and...Ulysses S Grant.....
Is it rare that young guys like to see more mature providers? I kinda like the variety.... and I enjoy seeing all types. Sometime I prefer younger, sometimes older, sometimes thin, sometimes BBW, sometime this ethnicity, sometimes that ethnicity... variety is the spice of life, yes?! Originally Posted by acn2024
Absolutely there's this whole "older" woman thing that younger guys like and vice versa. Movies like The Graduate that had Mrs.Robinson or American Pie with Stifler's mom or songs like Stacy's mom (has got it going on) are perfect examples.

When I was 40, I got to enjoy a fine 21yo specimen in my RW from one of the dating sites. Mmmmm younger gents certainly do have a lot of wonderful qualities. 👍

Ms Tames said it perfectly.
As a companion, I look to make that connection and at times, that's difficult with younger gents for a variety of reasons.

And yes, I think variety is awesome. I mean, that's really what the hobby is about for a lot gents. They can explore things in a safe space and try a little bit of everything without being judged.
I seen all kinds of younger men 24-up
When I ask why did you want to see me
Most say that they love older women .
I get you remind me of Stifler's mom a lot!
From experience, providers are kinda like strippers in that they tend to shy away from younger fit men and gravitate towards the old and fat ones. No real legit reason that I know of why that is, but it is an undeniable fact in the hobby.
  • BLM69
  • 05-08-2021, 12:17 PM
Absolutely there's this whole "older" woman thing that younger guys like and vice versa. Movies like The Graduate that had Mrs.Robinson or American Pie with Stifler's mom or songs like Stacy's mom (has got it going on) are perfect examples.

When I was 40, I got to enjoy a fine 21yo specimen in my RW from one of the dating sites. Mmmmm younger gents certainly do have a lot of wonderful qualities. 👍

Ms Tames said it perfectly.
As a companion, I look to make that connection and at times, that's difficult with younger gents for a variety of reasons.

And yes, I think variety is awesome. I mean, that's really what the hobby is about for a lot gents. They can explore things in a safe space and try a little bit of everything without being judged. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
But you're a sexy woman, I can't say that about many other older women. When you got it, you just got it
instead of assuming ... "Curious... Do mature providers not enjoy young or young looking men?"

how about just asking ... "Curious... How do you mature providers feel about meeting young or young looking men?"

and remember, you're gonna get single-digit point research. so it'd be difficult to extrapolate to providers in the dfw metroplex, much less dallas.

my guess - if you're a guy who is decent looking, rather sharp in mind and demeanor, respectful of the provider's conditions & boundaries, and doesnt act like a jerk/assshithead, many providers would welcum your cumpany (assuming you bring ben and ulysses along for a four-some :^}
I used to worry about this myself being somewhat young. The way I look at it now is that it's just a factor in chemistry between two people....

Just find somebody that gives you good service and don't analyze it too much. It's very unlikely that anyone is the ideal client for everyone. Although I think being a forty something white guy is as close to the ideal demographic for sex workers as anyone. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Well, Wow ... ES
Kudos to you for expressing such a wise comment. ...and I say this in good fashion.
I'm shaking my head though ....
Why the join date of Feb 2021 ... but yet have this insightful knowledge?
This is not a dig .... but always curious why new handles are established to cover up ... eeehhh .... what?

From experience, providers are kinda like strippers in that they tend to shy away from younger fit men and gravitate towards the old and fat ones. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Ha! Nope .... you've got it wrong.

We pick and choose who we want to see ....
Young and fit is all good and fine if they have adequate communication skills ... are respectable and can provide reputable references.
Old and Fat .... well, some of those dudes are a pleasure to spend time with, and good times are at hand. But again .... there are certain protocols to be met.

One thing is for sure .... typically most gals stay away from aholes who post negative comments on the board... this one or others.

Cheers!
Torre
Well, Wow ... ES
Kudos to you for expressing such a wise comment. ...and I say this in good fashion.
I'm shaking my head though ....
Why the join date of Feb 2021 ... but yet have this insightful knowledge?
This is not a dig .... but always curious why new handles are established to cover up ... eeehhh .... what?
Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I just turned 35 I'm pretty new! I think there are a lot of dudes coming into the hobby my age with a different perspective due to the pandemic and/or online dating.

For me, I dislike the 'dancing monkey' routine you have to play with women on dating apps, like asking about which Harry Potter house you would be part of before further engaging.

I think for a lot of guys my age, it's a rational choice.

Not going to dump on anyone's reasons for getting into the hobby but sometimes when I read about guys giving providers like 4 orgasms... I feel like there are some dudes that fundamentally don't understand women doing this.

And then there are some of us that just see the value in getting an hour of whatever the fuck we want for a few hundred dollars. (within boundaries of course)

I don't think guys like me are the BBFS fanatics, though.

But yeah as far as age usually the LEAST a girl wants to know about you is ethnicity and age, so I do think that plays a factor.
I’ve been in the game since my late 20s (now in my early 30s) and never encountered the age barrier. I love mature ladies too. I think like all things in the hobby, it’s ymmv and on a case-by-case basis. Put your best foot forward and you’ll be surprised at the results.