Dear providers: Envelope vs no envelope - what's the logic?

• jrttx
  • 04-28-2021, 08:56 AM
I see some of you requesting payment be left in an unsealed envelope and others requesting in plain view / no envelope. What's the thinking behind that?
The logic for those who request the envelope is a mistaken notion that if its in an envelope, it's likely not LE as they want you to count the cash and acknowledge the receipt of said cash. One of many wives tales that have prospered over the years. Now-- for those who do dinner dates, it makes logical sense as its far less obvious to pass a lady a card as opposed to a stack of bills.

I've never required envelopes, but I did stop accepting them from all but my most trusted clients after having someone in Texarkana attempt to rip me off once.
I don't like them ,
But the one day I needed one didn't get one I was dang it ..
lol i could care less but i had an appointment the other day where they guy counted the money in front of me then handed it to me... lol

Now that i can do without. LOL it was funny though.
The ‘logic’ is the word GIFT is supposed to be written on the envelope as a symbol the funds are a gift not a payment for any illegal service.
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2021, 07:11 PM
The ‘logic’ is the word GIFT is supposed to be written on the envelope as a symbol the funds are a gift not a payment for any illegal service. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Makes sense to me and could be used in court as a great defense, weren't tricks leaving paper in envelopes a few years back?
Just fold the money and stick between your buttcheeks, stand with arms wide open and tell her to find the money. It's up to you whether you place it in an envelope before doing this. Watch for paper cut.
Just fold the money and stick between your buttcheeks, stand with arms wide open and tell her to find the money. It's up to you whether you place it in an envelope before doing this. Watch for paper cut. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Pro tip: use old bills. They’re soft as Charmin.
What or how ever you do it don't put our name on it and walk in the incall/ hotel with it sticking out your shirt pocket or in pants pocket ..
I guess i'm old school gift thing