L2 , L3?

• Fore
  • 05-09-2021, 11:28 AM
Ima lover of L2...but have had a lot of providers ask for L3...but I enjoy the layback of L2...so I don't go L3 ...am i wrong ?
  • ketro
  • 05-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Civilian life is where you have to compromise and reciprocate and settle for less. Hobby life is about the fantasy of getting what you want when you want it. Outside of the money, all you owe in return is to be respectful, safe, and discreet. Don't let yourself get upsold into something you don't want or need.
fore, you asked "... am i wrong ? ..."
No.

as ketro stated, "Hobby life is about the fantasy of getting what you want when you want it."

i suggest/advise newbies to know what it is they want to experience during an encounter, be in handjob, footjob, oral sex (giving or receiving), analingus (giving or receiving), intercourse (vaginal or anal), fetish, kink, golden showers, etc. etc. etc.

cos, i believe, if you know what you want AND ask for it, you're more likely to get it and feel "satisfied" w/ the encounter. more like than if you just show up and hope/expect she knows what you want.

there are providers who specialize in L1, L2, and L3 as well as some combo of those. look for one who specializes in what you want.
good luck.
I Never push any of the L’s and really only hope for L1...but if the stars are aligned, I might get to enjoy L2. Only on a rare occasion do I have the pleasure of L3 with a fine Ladies.

Now, if I go to an Asian Studio or Spa, I already know the hand to be dealt...and unless I totally screw it up, I will surely get a full hand, at the least