No Free Sessions unless You Bring a Ring

Allow me to vent ....

I've learned over the years ....
offering free service (to regulars) just sometimes sucks in the end .... (no pun)

but ... some dudes take advantage of the time spent or "free time" because they are a regular client.

Now ... I'm not saying these are "bad" dudes ....
it's just that at some point ... you say to yourself ...where is this leading?
Into NOWHERE LAND?

I sometimes get frustrated when it goes too far .... and think to myself ... ok dude ....
bring a ring and put it on my finger .... or bring the damn Benjamin's!

I just always feel the need to lay down the law ..... Bottom Line...

It's never a comfortable situation.... but we are all adults...yes?

thoughts?
My Precious

This is nicer
lol
My Precious

Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Allow me to vent ....

offering free service (to regulars) just sometimes sucks in the end .... (no pun)

but ... some dudes take advantage of the time spent or "free time" because they are a regular client.

Into NOWHERE LAND?

I sometimes get frustrated when it goes too far .... and think to myself ... ok dude ....

thoughts? Originally Posted by Torre Tames

MY experience goes more like "there is nothing more expensive than free sex". (or time) My limited experience, being on the other side of the fence, show me that it is usually far less expensive to pay 1 to two times a ladies normal rate than to get "free" time with the lady. Sorry you have been taken advantage of, that is never appropiate.
Allow me to vent ....

it takes two to tango, or lambada or twist or hully-gully or nay-nay :^}

i can understand giving a client some extra time or a reduced rate every so often, esp if YOU are one offering it.

if they keep asking for that and keep asking, just cut them off. "thanks for the request, but my time and skills are valuable to me."

if you keep offering that and keep offering, quit doing that.

hope your weekend and week are deliteful!
I've never had an issue with a client trying to extract free time.

I've had a few clients that I would often go have lunch with post session, off the clock. Plus, I do have one gent in DFW that I have NEVER been with BCD-- but we usually go to lunch whenever I'm in town and shoot the shit.

But-- in all of those cases.. they were people that I enjoyed spending time with so I never saw it as "working". Plus-- if I was too busy that day to go to lunch afterward, none of them have ever acted butthurt when I've had to decline. Boundaries are key--
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2021, 06:45 PM
Dating regular women was fun for me, I like being appreciated for me, not what's in my pocket, even though I haven't really dated anyone in 10 years, I still remember the feeling

I imagine that trying to do this in the hobby will be tough, the woman has options to hang out and get paid, I've had free pussy in the hobby, but it was just that. I didn't get the feeling
Allow me to vent ....

Into NOWHERE LAND?

Sometimes, being a regular of a provider may offer those perks over time form time to time, but let's face it, the name of the game is PAY for play.

There is also a scenario that you have to realize as well, that there are multiple guys who make it a mission to get free pussy from providers that everyone else has to pay for. Most of the time tho, those little tricks are put on to new to the provider world ladies that do not know any better.
I have know providers that "" sport fuck "" clients however its normally after some wining and dinning activities . Me I like to keep it business , Just my 2 cents
Agree
  • BLM69
  • 05-24-2021, 12:35 PM
Getting free pussy from a hookers wasn't a big prize for me, I mean she's already fucking multiple guys, what's one more cock?

I rather score with a non sex worker, they seem to be wilder and more sensual since they're probably lacking constant penetration
Very true but that's getting harder with all the crazy shit going on
Just set a policy... limit one freebee between paid services. State it clearly. Anybody that would have an issue with it, doesn't deserve the freebee.

The question is, How many freebees until you started feeling that he was abusing your generosity?
Torre, I love reading your posts. This headline is a great example of your sly sense of humor.