URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/models?product_id=126
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: Off Beltline
Activities: Deep DFK, bls, bbbj, cfs, cim
Hair Length and Color: Short, black like the pics
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short about 5 foot around 100lbs, A+ to B- cups, nice eraser nips, she was the girl in the pics, but with a lot less clothes on, and her hair seemed to be darker, but maybe that was from the dim lighting.
Recommendation: Yes
Great job, Bob, I was wondering how she is. Now I definitely want to see her.
Damn A+ to B- cups, so she is not C cup like site lists, AS needs more accurate measurement lol
I’m not really a boob guy anyway, I like the pussy ass and mouth action more. Now that I think about it, I would say she is a natural B cup, she looked like an A cup while she was laying down in Mish, which probably wasn’t a fair assessment for her. Very nice responsive nips.
You think she’s a good Geisha replacement in terms of young, pretty and bubbly?

Last I was told, Geisha was getting ready to start at a new spa but she stopped responding to my texts so I’m thinking she left the states.
You think she’s a good Geisha replacement in terms of young, pretty and bubbly?

Last I was told, Geisha was getting ready to start at a new spa but she stopped responding to my texts so I’m thinking she left the states. Originally Posted by fnsraxl
Yup. I’m new.

My bad. Not the intention, was just trying to offer some info in exchange for the helpful review.

Thanks for the reply.
Damn 21?!? Great intel.
Damn 21?!? Great intel. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Dude, I stood naked side-by-side with her looking in the mirror in the bathroom and I asked her and she swore to it that she was. I gave her that look like come on now, and she stuck to her guns. Usually I can get a girl to admit that they’re at least 3 to 4 years older. Because you know me, I always ask, lol
Good review BigBoob1 !
Originally Posted by SpringFest
No, not at all, actually pretty submissive. Her English is pretty good and she said she had the window open because it was a little stuffy in there. I suggested she turn on the ceiling fan and close the window and she did. She was fun and giggly, and seemed generally happy that she made it to the United States for the first time in her life.
I just saw her today, and I am too lazy to write a review. She is Japanase. She told me that she is 21 and she seems like 21 as well, also she shared some other info with me that make her age more reliable. She is small, around 5', A cups, a small ass, not flat. Her face to me is just OK, 6.5/10, service/skill/IOP are average. If you want to try a real young, non-Korean girl, go see her.
I like the younger girls, they've had fewer cocks in them. Thanks for the review Bob, I'm scheduling with her (or your other reviewed girl) if my meetings stay cancelled.