Info for Sakura from AS

I tried to schedule today but she was busy. If anyone could share if she matches pics, older/ younger, skinny/thic. Thanks in advance
Pics looking �� �� I'm curious as well!
Japanese trending...
She's very young 22age
She looks young indeed. Who had some of this sushi?
She looks young indeed. Who had some of this sushi? Originally Posted by Pinktacofan
Looks like Wolfy359 did. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2948756
She looks young indeed. Who had some of this sushi? Originally Posted by Pinktacofan
I may go see her tomorrow to compare the two Japanese girls. CaptainZman, I hope that’s not your real mug shot, lol
I may go see her tomorrow to compare the two Japanese girls. CaptainZman, I hope that’s not your real mug shot, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
If janako’s face is a 6.5 let us know how sakura’s face is on a scale of 10
If janako’s face is a 6.5 let us know how sakura’s face is on a scale of 10 Originally Posted by SpringFest
I want to know too, scale of 10 please.
Sakura is 10
I may go see her tomorrow to compare the two Japanese girls. CaptainZman, I hope that’s not your real mug shot, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
New haircut and shades. I thought I was owning the look. Probably better looking than your hamburger boy look. Lol
I tried to schedule today but she was busy. If anyone could share if she matches pics, older/ younger, skinny/thic. Thanks in advance Originally Posted by squarehexagon
I texted Booker last night to schedule Sakura for today, but my two open times were booked already. So I’m seeing Star instead.
I’m going to go take a bite out of this Japanese dish