URL / Website: theasianstars.net
City: North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Close to Beltline
Activities: Shower, LF Kissing, BBBJ, BBFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown Hair Tied back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3", 115 lbs, Natural B/C Cups, average rear, cute round face (Statistics given on the site seem pretty accurate - 4th Picture with the dress is most accurate from my opinion)
Recommendation: No
Thanks.
Thank you for the honest review. Discussion is good and people need to know the scene is really mid right now.
Well.. I might pass on this one then. Thanks for review
Well.. I might pass on this one then. Thanks for review Originally Posted by ErikHua621
Not speaking harshly, but there are four or five yes reviews on Sakura and you make your decision on one no review? Maybe she just didn’t like the OP. Love the physical description of Sakura, OP
OP if it’s true that she provided subpar service to you because she didn’t like you, after receiving a 320 donation you should tell the booker. It’s not professional.
OP if it’s true that she provided subpar service to you because she didn’t like you, after receiving a 320 donation you should tell the booker. It’s not professional. Originally Posted by SpringFest
With all due respect, you’ve lost all credibility on this board Boycott buster. You don’t like the studios, you think the girls are mid-level talent, you don’t like the promoters, don’t like any new handles. What are you doing here on this board? Maybe it’s time for you to move on…….. Mwants, sorry about your experience with Sakura, maybe your next time will be better.
Not speaking harshly, but there are four or five yes reviews on Sakura and you make your decision on one no review? Maybe she just didn’t like the OP. Love the physical description of Sakura, OP Originally Posted by 2balls75

2. "Maybe she didn't like the OP".......I have no idea why the default response is to gaslight and make it seem like the OP did something wrong? This review is not a hit piece on Sakura so why not give him the benefit of the doubt that she just provided subpar service? He gave Sakura the donation....whether or not she "likes" him is irrelevant. It obviously helps if she is attracted to him and all that stuff, but that does not make it okay to give him a subpar session.
I never said Sakura didn’t provide subpar service to the OP, so your comment was not warranted. My main point to Erik was 80 percent of the reviews were yes, but he would base his decision on one no review? Maybe she would be yes for him.
Not speaking harshly, but there are four or five yes reviews on Sakura and you make your decision on one no review? Maybe she just didn’t like the OP. Love the physical description of Sakura, OP Originally Posted by 2balls75
Im just saying I “might” pass lol There are some other girls I want to see first like Kendal you just reviewed and Kirsten from BK. Damn I’m out of budget!

2. "Maybe she didn't like the OP".......I have no idea why the default response is to gaslight and make it seem like the OP did something wrong? This review is not a hit piece on Sakura so why not give him the benefit of the doubt that she just provided subpar service? He gave Sakura the donation....whether or not she "likes" him is irrelevant. It obviously helps if she is attracted to him and all that stuff, but that does not make it okay to give him a subpar session. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
On the topic of the yes reviews in relation to this one, one of them actually said both girls’s service was a 6/10 and only recommended them if you wanted to try out Japanese girls. I think it’s pretty safe to say their actual service is average at best and that’s being polite based on this review, that review, and my review.
SpringFest is right, their service was Avg at best. Considering their age (21 & 22), I am OK with it. Also, I am not a service guy and I actually like the non-professional feeling. So, this is really up to your own preference to decide whether you want to meet them or not. The purpose of all these reviews is to give us an idea about what to expect (and being honest is the key point), but not to help us making decisions.
Thank you for the review on Sakura. Everyone deserves to know the good, bad and inbetween visits.

While there maybe 4 or so yes reviews, how many of them are credible. Im not going to say the yes ones are all or mostly promoter BS, thats up to every users discretion.
I never said Sakura didn’t provide subpar service to the OP, so your comment was not warranted. My main point to Erik was 80 percent of the reviews were yes, but he would base his decision on one no review? Maybe she would be yes for him. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Yes, my comment was warranted because you first told the guy why he would not see her since she had positive reviews......and then you automatically defaulted to implying (assuming) that OP gave a "No" review because Sakura didn't like him. Context matters.......
I was not expecting my review to garner so much debate. I did not have PA at the time of my visit, so I did not see Yanjunyy ROS so my experience with her fell short of expectation based on all the YES reccomendations. to address the comment "Maybe she didn't like the OP", I didn't feel that she was uncomfortable at any time, and based on my experiences with my past studio trips (Asa, Nana, Lovely, Cristal, Tiny, Ace, Velvet, Gia, Virgin, Mina, Sophie, Carrot, Lena, Joy, Miso, Cici) i've never had an encounter that felt so "transactional". All of my repeat visits the girls always seemed happy I came back. Hell based on what one girl told me I'm pretty vanilla compared to some of the guys here. I don't push any boundary's, always act in a polite manner, and maintain a well kept hygiene.
I made my review because despite all the yes recommendation I saw, my encounter just did not meet the bar that was established .