Cubscout Fundraiser's

My son is in the Cub Scouts and his pack is starting their popcorn fundraiser. This is his first year fundraising for the Cub Scouts and I want to help him become his pack's top seller and win top prize...oh, and help raise money for their various projects and activities

Before now, I did not know the Cubscouts/Boyscouts had a specialty brand of popcorn. From what I have heard from friends and coworkers, it is almost addicting as those ***** Removing drug reference. - PPE ***** Girl Scout cookies.

As I don't want this to be considered a spam message, I won't post the link to order popcorn in this post. If you are interested, please PM me and I will respond with the link to order and to help support the Cub Scouts.

Thank you for your support,
TheHeretic
Oh wow I love popcorn, please send me any info. Plus some of my family were in boyscouts and made it all the way to get his Eagle badge. So anything to help with the boyscouts I am there.
I got kicked out of the cub scouts, for eating brownies....but I do love popcorn and would like to buy some and support a good cause.
I have only seen scouts selling popcorn sporatically over the last couple of years. This year they seem more aggressive.
Hmmmmm, Not sure that this is appropriate for the board. I will leave it here, but gonna close it.

PPE