Terri Brice ??

Does any one remember Terri Brice ??
She was probably the very first provider
who I have been with that was truly GFE.
Yes.
Terri was the ultimate. And I believe she was the very first provider that was GFE.
there is a reason that you do not hear of her. That is not her anymore. She has a private life and is doing well. Apparently there is no limit to common sence and good judgement.
Terri was the ultimate. And I believe she was the very first provider that was GFE. Originally Posted by cowboy45
I believe you are correct!! Before her, GFE was basically unavailable - girls even went on HBO saying that "No kissing allowed" is the industry standard. All that changed with this girl..what was her name...?
Actually Jodie was probably right with Terri in the GFE dept. back in the old days. In fact, I think they did doubles too.
Jodie and Terri at the same time, that would b e a "DEATH WISH" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is a reason that you do not hear of her. That is not her anymore. She has a private life and is doing well. Apparently there is no limit to common sence and good judgement. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
I guess they don't understand. She is now married to Senator Blutarsky and deserves her privacy.