Abbyrae formaly Dorothy of relax

• j4j4
  • 12-14-2015, 12:26 PM
Beware she has stood me up twice!
Interesting seems to have good contact with me
lots of girls have good contact up until meeting time.. bi bi butterfly may be the nc/ns Queen, but contact is good.. I would rather get fucked trying to contact, than fucked when I show up.. or not get fucked when I show up.
Isn't it funny how these ex-relax girls have these outrageously high donations (Robyn Sin 400/hr, Abby Rae 350/hr), but when they worked at relax, they were only getting $80 per client ($160 is how much the client paid) for doing all but FS.
And they probably say hallelujah every time they see a client as an independent.
Kelly!!!! I am under Kelly tnt! Mmmmmm.....warm.

Ohh, almost forgot. Kelly is probably right. They had a more consistent business at Relax.
Kelly!!!! I am under Kelly tnt! Mmmmmm.....warm.

Ohh, almost forgot. Kelly is probably right. They had a more consistent business at Relax. Originally Posted by Invisible1
LOL...
You're so cute.

But, nooooo... I am on the Independent girls side. See We All have the right to decide what our bodies, our time is worth. And with out a "management" deciding what that service is and for what price... All the while, they're taking HALF. Not awesome. But, it Is then the Provider that has to step up and Provide that what she is selling! Especially if she feels it is worth more than the $80 hr. Cut she was making previously.

My two cents.

~Kelly TNT
And they probably say hallelujah every time they see a client as an independent. Originally Posted by Kelly TNT

None feel that way when I show up ...
And they probably say hallelujah every time they see a client as an independent. Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Maybe, but they can also see who they want to see as apposed to Relax making their appointment. I have traded PMs on p411 with a provider who is an ex-relax girl, and she told me there were two of the relax WKs that she would not see ever. I wish I could share those PMs or at least that particular PM!
Nooooo. I AM ON THE SIDE OF THE PROVIDER. "Hallelujah" was in favor of them. NOT RELAX.
None feel that way when I show up ... Originally Posted by pyramider
quit it,
None feel that way when I show up ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Yeah, they all say "hallelujah" when they see me......leaving.
Maybe, but they can also see who they want to see as apposed to Relax making their appointment. I have traded PMs on p411 with a provider who is an ex-relax girl, and she told me there were two of the relax WKs that she would not see ever. I wish I could share those PMs or at least that particular PM! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Maybe you can...in a land far, far away...
LOL...
You're so cute.

But, nooooo... I am on the Independent girls side. See We All have the right to decide what our bodies, our time is worth. And with out a "management" deciding what that service is and for what price... All the while, they're taking HALF. Not awesome. But, it Is then the Provider that has to step up and Provide that what she is selling! Especially if she feels it is worth more than the $80 hr. Cut she was making previously.

My two cents.

~Kelly TNT
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
+1 NEVER want to see someone that's NOT Independent!
LOL...
You're so cute.

My two cents.

~Kelly TNT
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
I gotcha. Being independent is better because one can control their own business and can provide services that they are comfortable providing without getting paid less than what they deserve.

And, it is always warm and welcoming at Kelly TNT's incall. Especially under Kelly.....even though she is kinda quiet......Hee hee he.