Lunch time meet & greet?

My experieices have taught me that if I meet someone first, then when we meet for BCD the experience is much better. I go to socials, etc but am looking to meet some more ladies. I know most ladies won't/don't work this way and I respect that. But I know what works for me

So, here is what I am offering:
Meet me for lunch, drinks, cup of coffee, whatever OTC. No BCD is expected at that time. We talk, get to know each other, etc. If we click, then I will schedule a session for later. Can be 10 minutes or longer as you have time for.

The last 2 who met me like this got multiple sessions from me. And, they both said the sessions were much better than if we had not met first. I know it works much better for me this way. I also met a very special lady this way that I might never have met otherwise as she was not my normal "type'. What ever that is :-)

So, if you have some spare time during the day/early evening and are willing to meet, let me know. I am in the Mid Cities and am willing to drive 20-30 minuties.

I know this is not the normal way you work. I respect that and appriciate the extra effort I am asking for.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks XOXO
  • fawn
  • 02-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Well Bubba, you didn't say what your criteria is for the lady you're searching for...
Well Bubba, you didn't say what your criteria is for the lady you're searching for... Originally Posted by fawn
A pulse
Thank you Fawn

Willingness to meet me OTC for a few minute or so. No other requirments other than rule#1. I will do some research first of course to rule out anyone I would clearly not be interested in but last time I meet all 3 ladies who responded. Had 3 great lunchs and multiple sessions with 2 of them. Generaly over 30, HWP, but very flexable. That is one of the reasons I leave it up to the ladies to pick me, if you will. Tends to move me out side my comfort zone which is good once in a while.

Oh, budget is mid range. 200-250 typical, but also some flexability.

I know most ladies will not have the time or inclination to do this. But some will. I hope :-)
  • Jaleh
  • 02-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Ive never had a problem with this and when i first started met a few friends before at a public place to get acquainted and quiet some of the butterflies. Great way to break the tension bubba

My experieices have taught me that if I meet someone first, then when we meet for BCD the experience is much better. I go to socials, etc but am looking to meet some more ladies. I know most ladies won't/don't work this way and I respect that. But I know what works for me

So, here is what I am offering:
Meet me for lunch, drinks, cup of coffee, whatever OTC. No BCD is expected at that time. We talk, get to know each other, etc. If we click, then I will schedule a session for later. Can be 10 minutes or longer as you have time for.

The last 2 who met me like this got multiple sessions from me. And, they both said the sessions were much better than if we had not met first. I know it works much better for me this way. I also met a very special lady this way that I might never have met otherwise as she was not my normal "type'. What ever that is :-)

So, if you have some spare time during the day/early evening and are willing to meet, let me know. I am in the Mid Cities and am willing to drive 20-30 minuties.

I know this is not the normal way you work. I respect that and appriciate the extra effort I am asking for.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks XOXO Originally Posted by Bubba3452
(Huge grin)

Why does this thread seem so familiar...

Where are we eating Bubba...I like seafood.

Im putting in my bid for time with you and happy to do so.
Great idea ... Nice way for both hobbyist and provider to establish a comfort level before meeting BCD and I think that ladies who might be interested in this have a little different "mindset" regarding the hobby which is exactly the type I have typically found to be ATF material. Good luck!
What? The Lisa is willing to meet me this time? I have died and gone to heaven. Your on girl. Will PM you later so we can set something up :-)
I find this way works best for me as well. There are a few beautiful women I would like to see but, I have not met. I won't see a lady if we haven't met each other before. I'm younger (30) and overweight(300+). A few say they don't mind one or the other but, experience has taught me otherwise. Atleast this way I know things are good and there is a spark between us.

Good Luck in your search Bubba! I haven't had much luck besides the socials.
Lol@Bubba
Great response Lisa! I agree with Bubba, I have been a provider on the internet for some time and I love getting to know someone before I visit with them that is why
most of my visits go over.
Well Bubba I am here in the Galleria area until Sunday so I would also like to take
you up on the personal meet n greet for lunch or dinner just PM me or call me directly.
You seem like a really nice guy!!!!
(Huge grin)

Where are we eating Bubba...I like seafood.
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
i suggest Trulucks in Southlake but there's always Pappadeaux's. don't let him pull Long John Silvers on ya.
Dude, don't blow it for me!!!!

i suggest Trulucks in Southlake but there's always Pappadeaux's. don't let him pull Long John Silvers on ya. Originally Posted by rakuguy
Dayumn Bubba! You already got two good leads.
Bit different from the last time I tried this, eh Lisa? :-)