Outstanding ads

Every once in a rare while, a lady posts an ad so unique it really grabs you. Saw this one and wanted to share it. It is by far one of the best I have seen. You new ladies especialy should examine it and see how a good ad is made.

If you guys have other examples of truly outstanding adds, let see them.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=329213 Great job Tia
It definitely is unique.... However I much prefer sexy pics of the provider in her ads!
I don't have links to them, but two of the best ad writers I've seen are Fancyinheels and Elisabeth Whispers. Fancy is just about the funniest writer on the board and her ads reflect her wonderful sense of humor.

Elisabeth write ads that are more mysterious and intriguing.

And some ladies just have great taglines that make make a good ad. I can't remember who it is but one lady's tag line was "There's a party in my panties and you're invited."

Another one said that "every husband needs a girlfriend like me."

I truly appreciate good writing and cleverness from the ladies. I'm after more than looks, I like intelligence and wit, too. Of course any lady seeing me does require a good sense of humor....
Bwuahaha! That one was great! Hell, I want to call her now!
This is a Picture of the BEST Ad that i ever seen for any provider:

Sorry, retired provider Best to not be posting her picture and name. Staff
Tia's are awesome..she is so creative!

a little creative writing goes a long way!
Creative ad. Made me giggle.
Awsome job Tia ! I wish i was half that creative with words and photos !
Great find Bubba. I think that is the most creative ad I have seen also. Any idea where she works?
I love to read both Tia's and Elisabeth Whispers... two different styles but both consistent and creative!

Smooch!

Lea
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=329213 Great job Tia Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Other than the prohibited image of a minor, yes that is a good ad.
Who is the minor, the first picture is an actress in her ad. I think she is well over 21.
heres an example of an ad I am working on....{is this ok to post?? If not,please remove & forgive me}

Lisa, "Tall Oaks band camp" Sure, many over 21 year olds are heading to band camps...... Looks like an under 18 high schooler to me.
Lisa, "Tall Oaks band camp" Sure, many over 21 year olds are heading to band camps...... Looks like an under 18 high schooler to me. Originally Posted by LazurusLong

Actress is the famous Alyson Hannigan of the "American Pie" movies, the first of which was in1999, she was 24 or 25 at that time.

On Topic: I always thought BristolXPistol had some of the more fun and creative ads too.