I would avoid this one...suspicious!!

http://denton.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...dy-29/14816592

I have tried to toftt. Rarely use bp but Denton providers are scarce. Tried to contact this one on two separate occasions to schedule. She is very difficult to coherently talk to. She also flip flops on location, donation and likes to obtain a little too much personal information. I don't know if she's involved with LE or stings. But something about her methods are highly suspicious. If anyone has intel on her, let me know. I suggest you avoid. She sounds like trouble.
Have you checked to see if she a provider here, or P411, or date-check, or maybe TER.
she is the real deal i have seen her twice
joel, while i'm glad your encounter w/ her led you to say she's the real deal....
it would be helpful to some guys who might consider her [not me] if you posted some supporting comments about why you think she's the real deal.
or you could send a pvt msg to Lunytunz and he could post here or in the lounge.
Joel, I'm glad you had a good time. My experience in trying to schedule with her was unorganized, shady, cumbersome, vague and suspicious. I don't know if she is "managed" or just flaky? She wants personal information that's out of the ordinary. I have not seen her, however had tried, on two seperate occasions, to schedule with her, and both times made my "spidey sense" tingle. I am not discrediting her, just giving others "fair warning" with her. Lisa, I have checked TER, P411 and eccie and no results. She's truly a backpage girl only, unless she goes by another handle, which is quite possible. If anyone has had experience/intel on her, I would be willing to reconsider. I just like to be on guard with my hobby, never let my guard down. I don't like "trouble". That why I like to stay with the fine verified ladies here on eccie. However, the selection in Denton is limited, to say the least.
luntunz, great response. and great method to your hobby madness.
being safe is NOT overrated!!!

i hope you get to have a deliteful visit w/ a deliteful woman sooner rather than later.
I saw her two months ago. Scheduling was shady, she was nice(but a little shady,) she looks a fair amount older than she does in her pictures and her voice is very rough from smoking. Honestly, she was a nice lady, but that's that really. I couldn't really place it, but not really attractive in person
She's real and a real fruit, nut and flake. Would have an easier time getting a date with Stormi.
Thanks fellow hobbyist's! I'm glad it was not just me! I am sure I'll avoid this lady. My "spidey sense" has yet to fail me. And to pmdelites, I have a chance to visit with a well known/well reviewed provider Wednesday. I'm sure it will be great.
I also have seen her twice . She's a very nice lady ( you are correct , she can be difficult to get a hold of ) . Had a nice time both times , I will see her again ( there just aren't enough providers in Denton , so when I find one that isn't a total flake , I tend to continue seeing them - driving to Dallas uses more time than I can spare ) .
Agreed Texas red! Denton is the surrounding desert of the Dallas oasis of fine providers. The painful, arduous trek to Dallas leaves me parched, fatigued and in need of a shower and something to eat. The Denton area has a population nearing 150,000, if not more. The lewisville bridge on 35 is no longer a geographical barrier. I can't understand why more ladies are not setting up incall locations in Denton. There are several hobbyists I know in the area that can keep a successful provider well visited. however, for the time, I am done with Denton backpage ladies. Too risky in my opinion and I work too hard to take a "chance" with my $$, safety and career.
Barbie is my coworker she's legit!
I'm glad to hear she is a legitimate courtesan, indeed I wish her the best and hope she is successful. However, she is not for me. For my other hobby collegues, if you do embibe, enjoy but be careful. I'll stick with the verified ladies on eccie. Thanks.
Understandable I've told her time n time again high prices n being very hard too reach we are co workers but have diff rates n ext I wish you the best of luck!
Yea good luck dude!