Rock N Roll Dallas Half Marathon. Who's running

Hey so this Saturday is the Rock N Roll Half Marathon who will be there this year? I am going again this year had so much fun last time. But need some advice on the parking who has some advise for me
Drink plenty of liquids, pace yourself, and save plenty of energy fir the last 3 miles. They’re the toughest. .
UBER
DART. Arrive at Convention Center Station and leave at Union Station.

The hill up Sylvan at Mile 8 is back again this year.

I'm shooting for 2:00 - 2:05 finish.
Good Idea and great time
If Tara will promise a Pse session if I Beat her, and wear Daisy Dukes and a half shirt no bra.
I’ll lace up the sneakers and give it a hell of a shot.
Just have oxygen and the diffibulator ready
I may die trying but damm just the thought of catching her will propel me forward
Lets DO this
Hey so this Saturday is the Rock N Roll Half Marathon who will be there this year? I am going again this year had so much fun last time. But need some advice on the parking who has some advise for me Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'll do it, but if I win the whole thing, I get a 24hr PSE session. I'll even give you the motivational credit in all the post race interviews when a 50 yr old wins the damn thing.

:clapping :
I may die trying but damm just the thought of catching her will propel me forward Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
FTFY

You meant to say:

Ive gotten lots of pms from men and some woman that will be there at this event tomorrow. Lets all do our best and have fun. Whoot whoot
Still waiting on the Pse promise
I remember a few years ago at this Event, Bret Michaels was on hand to greet people at the finish line.. kind of poisoned it for me.

raise your hand if you caught that
  • TC75
  • 03-24-2018, 02:16 AM
I remember a few years ago at this Event, Bret Michaels was on hand to greet people at the finish line.. kind of poisoned it for me.

raise your hand if you caught that Originally Posted by Chung Tran