Providers who are sisters: What takes place during a doubles session?

My main question is what is considered "touching"? I've seen sisters say they offer doubles but don't touch. What all do they do?

Is there a such thing as light touching? I have slapped my sister on the ass and jiggled it before. I don't think that is crossing the line. Would ass to ass be considered touching?
It's not rocket science. Point is they are going to focus the sexy on you; they aren't going to do the sexy on each other.
If they would share a drink fro the same glass.....they can trade oral.

If they are doing a double and fucking the same guy.......I see nothing wrong with one lady riding on top on the edge of the bed while the other licks his hanging balls off the side of the bed. Maybe having him pull out and pop the condom off when he gets close so she can swallow......

Sheed the probably wash their drawers and dishes together......what's a little saliva exchange gonna change.

Their was once twins who did this in new orleans. They went down on each other but that was about t.....I never got to see them......but art of the hdden fantasy of being with two women....buut especially sisters s to fuck them both....and maybe turn them out. Its kinky already.......why put it on the lowest setting. Mom and dad wouldn't be any more or less proud if she knew. I need the fantasy session of sending a fathers well beloved daughters straight from school to the stripper pole..........lol
Incest
  • jwood
  • 09-06-2015, 09:34 PM
I've seen sisters one on one, not doubles. Don't want to see them in doubles.
My point was if you have to ask about it, its probably wrong as hell. But compared to a double with non sister providers.........given the sexual limtatons it doesn't leave much incentive to do it. I mean if you gonna do something slightly wrong........play it like poker and go all in..........

After I've done overnights with a provider on a Saturday, not one lady took me up on my offer the next day to go to church maybe because they feel sorta guilty. Sheed I would too. And yes I would have wanted sex after too lol.

I once had a provider go through my phone and call my mom while giving me a BJ. Dsrespectful. Lol. No.

I kept havng sex.....although silently with a lady as she talked to her boyfriend in jail. It was wrong but while they were sendng their last few smooches I kept right on trucking and so did she.
After I've done overnights with a provider on a Saturday, not one lady took me up on my offer the next day to go to church maybe because they feel sorta guilty. Sheed I would too. And yes I would have wanted sex after too lol. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Maybe it wasn't guilt. Did you pay for an overnight or an overnight-and-half-the-next-day? You could have asked them to go to a strip club the next day and gotten the same response.
Church was in the morning. Believe me......they didn't want to go. For many ladies that's a line they don't cross on dates. They will call out Jesus name at night........but will not prase him prmarily after a full nght or weekend of decadence and debauchery. And really Id be more so worried primarily with a lady who said yes enthusiastically.
Had 2 sister providers blow me. They traded spots between one sucking me off and the other sucking on my balls. That was a hell of a fun date
That would be like rodeo sex. You get her in the doggy postion and wrap your arms around her and
then whisper in her ear that her sisters pussy is tighter than yours and see if you can hang on for 8 seconds!
Unless they are twins, how do you know they are sisters?............LOL
Unless they are twins, how do you know they are sisters?............LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
True, but for any "how do you know they_____" question, I just rely on the providers' acting skills.
I had a sisters double session, I coaxed them into touching each others' breasts.. I got the sense they had never done that, one exclaimed "she's my sister"!, hesitated, then went for it.. both felt each other and giggled up a storm while I laid on my back, cock in the air, and smiled..
I saw "sisters" once but during the course of the session I got it out of them they were only cousins. Could have passed for sisters but even how effed up they were on coke and booze no way two sisters do the things they let me do to them. Good times.
My sister and I have worked together. My rule is, I won't go down on her and visa versa. In other words, no incest, just a joint effort in giving our guest pleasure.