So, What Nobel Prize Should President Elect Trump Recieve.??

President Obama received the "Nobel Peace Prize" for doing nothing more than being Black, and being able to read a TelePrompter.
  • DSK
  • 11-16-2016, 10:53 AM
President Obama received the "Nobel Peace Prize" for doing nothing more than being black, and being able to read a TelePrompter. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Mathematics - for proving the pollsters wrong!!
Trump is part way there, he can read a teleprompter..
Draining the swamp award
I voted for Trump but I think when he "drains the swamp" a lot of people who didn't think they were in the swamp are going find themselves...in the swamp. j/s
A Fascist wanna-be, Trumpolini, is ineligible for any Nobel Prize.
President Obama received the "Nobel Peace Prize" for doing nothing more than being Black, and being able to read a TelePrompter. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I could be wrong but Trump is the only non career politician to become president. He defeated some pretty heavy odds, give him a prize for that. As far as Obama he's going find his real place in life he's going to shine Trump's shoes for the next four years, lol.

Jim
A Fascist wanna-be, Trumpolini, is ineligible for any Nobel Prize. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Talk about getting a 5th grade education. You don't have a clue what a Fascist is. Asswipe must have passed the mantle to you. The Democrats are the fascists dumb fuck. It's your party Cocksucker.
Dragon slayer
I could be wrong but Trump is the only non career politician to become president. He defeated some pretty heavy odds, give him a prize for that. As far as Obama he's going find his real place in life he's going to shine Trump's shoes for the next four years, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Eisenhower was the first.
Eisenhower was the first. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Let's just say that Eisenhower had far more experience with politics than Trump. Not even close.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower
Didn't Obama win his Nobel Peace Prize by dialing a telephone and asking the person on the other end "Am I the tenth caller?" .....
The PT Barnum award.
Talk about getting a 5th grade education. You don't have a clue what a Fascist is. Asswipe must have passed the mantle to you. The Democrats are the fascists dumb fuck. It's your party Cocksucker. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, I know what a fascist is, BANNEDWINO:

FASCISM Full Definition
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Using race-baiting, accusing election "rigging" to his advantage, bringing out the RACISTS to side with him is why Trumpolini is where he is. But I understand why brainwashed Lemmings can't understand.
Eisenhower was the first. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Ok, That's true. He was president the year I was born. Ike was a good president. Hopefully Trump will be too.

Jim