Bugatti veyron 06...what do yall think?.?.?

I seen this and fell in LOVE, What do yall think?.?.? Shes in Jonesboro, Ar with a ticket of $950,000.00. But she is sooooo worth it!!!! All this snow has me locked in and dreaming...lol.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bugat...mZ150555022613
They test drove this on the show "Top Gear." I think it's the fastest (maybe the new Bentley is faster) car in the world. 0-60 in 3 seconds, top speed is something like 240mph. Just a couple of dates BD and you could own it out right, and if you own that car
Yes that 240 mph got me! That is crazy I would`nt think that a Bentley would be a fast car...Im so in love with the forgien exotic cars....Maybachs as well...high priced but so nice!!!! I also love the fact that the bugatti only has 2 seats...One for you and one for me! (That is for whoever I chose to ride with me)..!!!! ; )
They test drove this on the show "Top Gear." I think it's the fastest (maybe the new Bentley is faster) car in the world. 0-60 in 3 seconds, top speed is something like 240mph. Just a couple of dates BD and you could own it out right, and if you own that car Originally Posted by trubrit

A couple of dates for 1 mil?!?! would`nt that be another nice dream! ahh...yes...dreaming away...
I think BD would make the car look even better if she was behind the wheel! That is one sweet ass! +car!
haha I can dream!!!