Address: NE Heights
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: Deluxe Shower Table Massage
See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Wendy is about 5'3" and maybe 115. Great body with a nice butt and DD breasts. MM but soft and beautiful in spite of some scaring from the boob job. Thick responsive nipples. Dark skin tone and amazing eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Is she going to be here awhile, a few of the others only lasted a few days.
Is she going to be here awhile, a few of the others only lasted a few days. Originally Posted by Ronjon1966
She said she'll be here for two weeks. Cici said until the 10th.
Nice! Appreciate the intel. I’ll be in town next month but unfortunately will miss this one. But with Cici’s crew I’m not too worried…gonna be a frieken marathon.
Nice! Appreciate the intel. I’ll be in town next month but unfortunately will miss this one. But with Cici’s crew I’m not too worried…gonna be a frieken marathon. Originally Posted by Bames Jond
Angela is supposed to come back for May but I'm not sure exactly when or for how long. I think it's the 1st but don't know for sure.
Thanks brother, really do appreciate it. Never got the spa treatment when I was there last (wasn’t open yet) but it sounds awesome.

And if true with Angela I’ll start focusing on cardio in the gym to prepare lol!
Angela is going to be back on Thursday this week.
Start charging your batteries fellas!