The Penis

Ladies, once and for all answer this question, do you prefer length over girth and what is your definition of an average size penis?
Respectfully,

No provider that wants to keep and expand her client base will answer this. If she makes a public choice, she is potentially telling the others not to apply.

But, I may be assuming. So I will sit back and wait to see.

PPE
Girth of the Ben's I'm sure. I doubt they concerned about our penis size since most of us are unattractive anyway. Our penis size isn't going to make us any more handsome, lol.
  • npita
  • 05-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Ladies, once and for all answer this question, do you prefer length over girth and what is your definition of an average size penis? Originally Posted by Vulgar1999
This has been done to death and I think the canonical answer is, the size is irrelevant as long as it isn't so big that it causes pain and it comes with an owner who leaves the correct donation and who is congenial and not high maintenance. In other words, this is not dating and even if it were, you can't do much about what you have other than use it well. Be clean, polite, bring the correct fee and your dick will be perfect. If you don't believe this, just ask any provider what she thinks about your endowment when you visit. I'm sure no provider would ever fib to you about this - at least not any more than she would on the forums.
Vulgar1999... the new txcwby6!

JPdM

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I guarantee if you obsess as whether this is important, then the size won't matter at all.

(Because you'll suck no matter how adequate your equipment is.)

OP: do you want to open it to what us guys have heard from our various SO's over time?

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Dude, I spit coke all over my keyboard. That shit was funny!!!!

I must have missed the email that offered a cash prizes for inane questions in the Co-Ed forum because people have been working overtime trying to top each other....
I will never understand why most are insecure about this. Be confident and as long as you can work it and are good at how you do it, that's all that should matter.
Dude.
Do a little more readin' and a little less makin' a fool of yourself.
  • 69er
  • 05-14-2010, 10:08 PM
I will never understand why most are insecure about this. Be confident and as long as you can work it and are good at how you do it, that's all that should matter. Originally Posted by berkleigh
For the ladies who don't understand this insecurity...

If your breasts were an A cup, would you worry they were too small. At DD would you worry they were too large?

Look at the number of women women with breast implants. I think women do have their own insecurity issues with size.

We men are no different.