I got a job!!!!

I am SUPER excited!!! I have been looking for a job and found a great one that is less than 2 miles from home!! I start on Monday, so then my schedule will have to change. (you didnt think you would get rid of me that easily did you? lol)

Anyways...I just had to tell everyone my good news...we needed some good news around here!
Congrats!!! Good luck!
Congrats sweets! :-)
Congratulations Ivy! :-) I have a day job too but with very flexible hours. I go in and out anytime I please as long as I get the job done. It's great!!!
  • hd
  • 04-27-2011, 11:54 AM
Ivy, looks like after 5pm is a sure thing with you now?
Good to hear Congratulations
Safire Sweet
Hey good for you, good luck. XOXO chelsea
Job? I guess congrats are in order.

Job as opposed to a career? What do you consider your evening work now? Oh, yes, a hobby.

Really though, congrats are in order. Us guys are not the most steady source of employment.
Thanks everyone!!

As far as evenings...It will be my time to have some fun!!

Your right about not being steady. This hobby is always up and down and having something steady is great and something I have missed.
Congatulations & Good Luck!!!
Congrats; especially in an economy that's been struggling! Says a lot about their new employee!
Congrats; especially in an economy that's been struggling! Says a lot about their new employee! Originally Posted by txcwby6

I appreciate the compliment!
Congrats! And I know a lot of guys that will be happy to have you available nights!!! Girl you may have trouble gettin your rest *wink*.
Congratulations.. I am so happy for you, and so close to home.. I know it is a relief for you. best of luck... and I will be seeing you next week!! (for photos of course!! LOL)
Ivy congrats all the way around. In other words, you can save your hobby money.