To answer lustylads offtopic question in the proper thread...

• WTF
  • 11-08-2018, 01:46 PM
^^^

Look... it is entirely relevant and ON TOPIC to discuss other Justices - prior and present - anytime a SCOTUS member is ill. In this instance, Yssup begged the comparison when he hypocritically called the OP "crass" while ignoring the much more hateful posts you and he both made when Scalia died.

Are you still proud of your comments on Scalia's death? Originally Posted by lustylad
Why yes I am. I meant it. The only reason I pray for Trumps health the next two years is because of Pence.
Why yes I am. I meant it. The only reason I pray for Trumps health the next two years is because of Pence. Originally Posted by WTF

If sometime in February, Trump and Pence have a mutual suicide pact then the Speaker of the house is in. Just think, Nancy Pelosi could be president.
Why yes I am. I meant it. The only reason I pray for Trumps health the next two years is because of Pence. Originally Posted by WTF

you'll have to wait 6 months for Lustylads' answer.. He got banned.
you'll have to wait 6 months for Lustylads' answer.. He got banned. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
3 months if he reached 25pts
the points he got expires in 6 months. guess it depends on how much time left his early points get used up.