Date: 3/27/19
Name: Sasha
Phone: 913-370-9379
Email Address: sashaspleasure@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://switter.at/@SashasPleasurenFun/media
City: Kansas City
State: Kansas
Address: OP,JO CO Exact Middle of the DIAL
Activities: BBBJ, Ball Sucking, More BBBJ, More Ball sucking, Missionary, Doggie, CFS, Warm Towel Cleanup
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length, Dark Hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Thin, Maybe 120lbs, Small boned. A bit of acne. She needs to put on a few lbs, but otherwise attractive. Clean shaven, fresh smelling, good head on her shoulders.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Roboz
  • 03-27-2019, 12:42 PM
Remember what Bambi's father told him? "If you got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all." Unless you're a grown man still throwing a temper tantrum.
I've been doing this since 2005 and have visited girls all over the world. No exagerration when I say Sasha is the best girl I have had the fortune of spending time with. Everyone has they're own taste of course, but she fits every thing on my list of things I want in a provider.
Thanks for the review, LaggerHead! Sasha is a sweetheart.
Unless you're a grown man still throwing a temper tantrum. Originally Posted by JuanDiego
Nobody’s throwing a tantrum that I can see, Juan... Chill!
Thanks for the review, LaggerHead! Sasha is a sweetheart.
Nobody’s throwing a tantrum that I can see, Juan... Chill! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Remember what Bambi's father told him? "If you got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all." Unless you're a grown man still throwing a temper tantrum.
I've been doing this since 2005 and have visited girls all over the world. No exagerration when I say Sasha is the best girl I have had the fortune of spending time with. Everyone has they're own taste of course, but she fits every thing on my list of things I want in a provider. Originally Posted by JuanDiego
Thanks Orginal Juan for you alerting us to your years as a hobbyist! And also Bambi got shot if I remember, but then again its been a while since Ive seen the movie...so please tell us more about the movie if you will?

I've been doing this since 2005 and have visited girls all over the world. No exagerration when I say Sasha is the best girl I have had the fortune of spending time with. Everyone has they're own taste of course, but she fits every thing on my list of things I want in a provider. Originally Posted by JuanDiego